Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

? about prop

ming

hey bros. what do you think about running prop at about 50 mg every other day for around 15-20 weeks? i dont wanna load up too much and get too big too fast. id rather run a low dose a little longer.

thanx for the advice!

That would be about 175 mgs a week of test in your body right? i think thats just a little more than what you produce on your own!

IMO a very bad idea bro!

D.W.

i would suggest 100mg/eod...for 8-10 weeks...and doing a lot more research before you start.

If you're worried about getting too big quickly, then don't juice at all. Are you worried about people noticing a big size increase or something? Either way that's a pretty low dose and I wouldn't do it. The body doesn't produce more than 100 mg/wk test naturally, but what you'd be getting if you did this isn't much more. Correct me if I'm wrong but this will still shut you down and for 20 weeks!!?? Way too long bro. Up the dosage, shorten the length IMO. If you're worried about people noticing, then use some good e-management throughout.
Hope this helps.

Your not gonna be too big off one cycle Jc21 is right 100mg EOD would be the most common dose for 8 -10 weeks to see good gains

here goes. im on probation. dont know what type of drug test im given. hence why i dont want to get so big and make my p/o question how i got so big and screw myself in the long run.
i figure just enough to get something out of it and if test levels are tested they are not that much higher than with natural production.

just trying to find a way.

thanx for all the help though

They don't test for high test levels on just a normal probation tester. Do you think the prob. officer actually cares/notices if you're juicing? When I was on probation, I only saw my p.o. once a month.

Top Bottom