Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

About buying gear etiquette

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've never bought any gear before, and I have some questions about it, concerning etiquette.

1) Is it ok to say "I want 4000mg T. Enanthate and I'll pay $xxx for it?" To show that you're not going to be overcharged.

2) Are you allowed to negotiate a price? Or are the prices usually firm? This is if you're just buying a personal amount.

3) Do bros usually sell needles and syringes?

4) If a bro is selling aromatizable compounds, is it safe to assume he will be selling nolvadex too?

5) When he hands you the stuff, are you allowed to examine it to see if it's legit before you pay?

6) Is there any specific buying and selling protocol? Where is an acceptable place to make the transaction?

7) Any negotiation tips (if applicable) to get a lower price?

8) How to avoid being scammed? And if he is trying to overcharge you, what do you say?

Thanks guys!

You writing a book? Everyone here know a secret hand shake. If you know this you will be fine. You do know that buying steriods is illegal right? You sound like you are fixing to go buy a car from a used car salesman. I really dont think you will get any answers. Good luck bro

Go here: http://www.thesourcecheck.com/

This community of elitist assholes has proved to be perfectly useless in answering my AAS questions.

Goodbye forever.

PS, if you are a newbie, don't expect to get any help here. Don't waste your time registering.

I want to be an elitist asshole!!!!! Sorry, this thread made me laugh.

I'd tell you sourcecheck.com but you won't be coming back so..........

This community of elitist assholes has proved to be perfectly useless in answering my AAS questions.

Goodbye forever.

PS, if you are a newbie, don't expect to get any help here. Don't waste your time registering.

come on man their just having fun with you. joining the sourcecheck.com was your non sarcastic answer. its cheap and will give you several options. the only way to know about a source is to hear from people who have used them, and not just 1 person.

usualy have a set price on every kind of steroid, the more you buy the cheaper he may sell you it, its jsut word of mouth realy mate, if he has a good reputation and selling good stuff then generally it will be good , hope that helped mate

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom