Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS Ignorance Reigns Supreme At My Local Circle K

AZMUSCLE said:
I absloutely love ignorant people-especially when they're manning the counter at circle k--there's a guy at the circle k by my house that calls me Goldberg every time I walk in and then asks me what kind of "sauce" I'm on, in front of everyone there including law enforcement. The next person that asks me how much I bench or how many hours I workout a day I think I will shit in my hand and throw it at them

ever notice how there's a circle k on every street corner in AZ?

theprofessor said:
right now if some dude asked me that he'd get a cold , hard stare
when ignorance reigns life is lost :evil:

Hmmm..... Now are you quoting Zack De LaRocha in this post? Or is that just a coincidence? Love that guy.....

rizz

My boy's pops just asked me this past weekend if use steriods and mentioned bonds in the same instance... I sware i was speechless for a sec an taken back as well as insulted but i also took it as a compliment. A little mad because i was busted my balls throughout the winter when everyone was staying cozy and instead of saying bro ur looking good he goes with the are you on steriods coment... Funny thing is i haven't started what i'm planning on yet because of parties - vaca - etc.. and it's just basd timing.. It'll be interesting to see what ppl say in a few weeks...

Response:

I DONT see alot of you older "obese" guys in the gym at all...funny...I tend to run into you guys at circle K when they are having a buy one doughnut get one free sale...nice day :)

AAS ignorance is supreme at my gym.
One case was a guy who got some test from another guy. He told him to do 1cc a week for ten weeks.
The guy was tall and fat. About 6'3" 260lbs. Probably 20% by calipers.
Apparently, he was not happy with the results so he started taking 2ccs a week. After a couple more weeks he decided to take 3ccs, then 4cc's.
So after doing a gram a week for his first cycle he approached my buddy and said "Dood, this shit must be fake. I don't look like you"
This guy thought results were all juice and an okay diet. He was eating Subway here and there, a ton of steak and potato's, sandwiches, drinking diet soda's etc.
What a fucking retard.

gotmilk said:
I eat Subway

Fatty. LOL. I eat it when I need to cheat bad or when I have not eaten in a few hours and I am starving. I probably have not had it in a year or so.

gotmilk said:
I eat Subway

Dude, I never told you guys this, but I'm Jared from Subway..... I lost all my Fat on a Winny/Tren cycle..... Who says AAS don't burn fat?

rizz

BigCracker said:
I go into Circle K to buy a SF Red Bull to kick start my workout yesterday, and there's some 40 yr old fat ass jockey'ing the cash register. I go to the counter to pay and the fat ass asks me if I'm going to the gym? I said yes, and tried to seem as uninterested in his inquiry as possible in an effort to avoid further conversation. He goes on to add, "I see a lot of guys your size and they don't even workout-they just take steroids like Barry Bonds." You don't know how difficult it was for me to bite my tongue. I just smiled and said "I'll get my muscles the hard way thanks"-which seemed like exactly what he wanted to hear. Anyway, what fucking moron. He'll probably run for president in '08.

What you experienced was a form of racism, It is a prejudice, There are those who fear people who are different, the average guy or girl for that matter is a fat ass, and they have to try in any way they can to make themselves feel better about being an average fatass, the media helps by feeding misinformation about steroids, they make them out to be a wonder drug you just take and bam peewee herman turns into superman. Bullshit you work your ass off training make yourself go when you don't want to and dedication is the key, and that is something that an average fatass will never have..............

Top Bottom