Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

AAS are my new heroin

evil1blake

first off let me say im not comparing the two or putting them in the same category. basically the theory behind heroin addiction is it only takes one time to get hooked. now i find myself feeling like this about roids! i've done just about everything(without losing control) but opiates/heroin because of their extremely addictive nature and what i've heard about people trying it once and never going back. now ive started using AAS and all i can think about is more, about my next cycle, the future. i dont see it as a one time experiment like before. i started thinking about everyone i know whose done them and nobody is a one time user! this isn't a fucking cry for help or anything like that, i just want to know what you guys think about what i said and if you can relate to it.

To save time shoot it all in the same pin. Then buy some crack and smack yo baby's mama in the mouf.

Last edited:
I can definately relate. In fact, for 3 years straight one of my main prirorities in life was to to be juiced up. Now 3 years later and glad it was only for 3 years I realized their is more to life than just juicing. Still though, I feel it will be a part of my life for years to come. Just not anywhere near how long I was taking it(and it wasn't even that high compared to some other people)each cycle. I'm still a believer in more moderate doseages for recreational users and unless you are a competitive athlete depending on which sport you choose, doseages shouldn't need to exceed moderate doseages. I have what I like to call "controlled addiction." Hehehehe. I do love thinking and planning cycles out though. I used to wonder what I would look like if I did higher doseages but then I realized it's not for me and I don't need it. I have pretty good genetics and if I just ate right I would be good to go. Still a light boost here and there should do me nicely for my goals. That's my 2 cents.

BTW - Only 1% of people who say they will only do one cycle actually sticks to that. :p

MIKE P.T. thanks for the response, that the kind of intelligent post i was looking for. i wish i understood all this karma shit 'cause you would get some bro.

I think your a fucking idiot! I dont even want to see juice and heroin in the same sentence period! People in this game put up with enough bullshit.......................I dont know too many heroin addicts who raise a family, own there own house, and work 50+ hrs a week................The juice isn't what a find addictive, its the whole lifestyle! Eating every 2 hrs, going to the gym bustin your ass 5 times a week. Its the discipline I love.........................BTW, RED KARMA this idiot out of here please!

galaxy said:
I think your a fucking idiot! I dont even want to see juice and heroin in the same sentence period! People in this game put up with enough bullshit.......................I dont know too many heroin addicts who raise a family, own there own house, and work 50+ hrs a week................The juice isn't what a find addictive, its the whole lifestyle! Eating every 2 hrs, going to the gym bustin your ass 5 times a week. Its the discipline I love.........................BTW, RED KARMA this idiot out of here please!

Be easy on him bro he's new. He's just saying he's addicted to juice and that isn't too different from half the guys on here who are more addicted to juice than the whole bodybuilding lifestyle. Not to mention half the people on here do a shitload of recreational drugs as well it's not secret we're not perfect.

Top Bottom