Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Aaargh, cant drop fat for the life of me anymore!!! help!!

I think y sleep patterns kind of keep my metabolism guessing as it is...For instance, tonight, I'm pulling an all nighter because I need to reset myself, I'm tired of going to bed at 7:am. I want to go to bed at 12:am, wake at 9, and do 45 minutes or so of a karate type workout outside, then later in the evening do my lifting, and or more cardio.

Not exactly messed up...just different from most normal peoples times, tho sometimes it varies

Hey buddy,

your strategy is all wrong ! Leave the atkins diet ... and
Counting calories should be the most important.

1) DO NOT GO ABOVE 10 X BODYWEIGHT in your calorie maitenance count. So if you are 210, your caloric maintenance is 2100.

2) Now here's the rub, EAT 500 calories below 2100.
So eat 2100 - 500 = 1600 calories. (don't eat anything above 1600).

3) Have 1 Cheat Meal a week - so your body won't slow its metabolism ... preferrably stuff yourself with protein ... like a nice huge 16 oz. steak.

4) Don't eat anything after 9:00 pm in the evening. :angel:

5) Take thermogenics like Xenadrine before working out.

I did this formula ... went from 20% BF to 11% BF ... and now going for 7% BF ... Good Luck :bawling:

Thanks for that input cyber..

heh, i stayed up all nigth last night to reset my sleeping pattern tonight, and I actually went outside in 90 degree weather to do an hours worth of a karate type workout.

I'm sooo hardcore :D

cyberflash said:
Hey buddy,

your strategy is all wrong ! Leave the atkins diet ... and
Counting calories should be the most important.

1) DO NOT GO ABOVE 10 X BODYWEIGHT in your calorie maitenance count. So if you are 210, your caloric maintenance is 2100.

2) Now here's the rub, EAT 500 calories below 2100.
So eat 2100 - 500 = 1600 calories. (don't eat anything above 1600).

3) Have 1 Cheat Meal a week - so your body won't slow its metabolism ... preferrably stuff yourself with protein ... like a nice huge 16 oz. steak.

4) Don't eat anything after 9:00 pm in the evening. :angel:

5) Take thermogenics like Xenadrine before working out.

I did this formula ... went from 20% BF to 11% BF ... and now going for 7% BF ... Good Luck :bawling:

210 lbs and he should eat 1600cals:eek:

Nooooo, I don't think so.

Burning inside, I don't usually like to tell someone he's wrong, but if you follow his STUPID advice you will truly be in a living hell.

BigAndy69

but if you follow his STUPID advice you will truly be in a living hell.

if you don't go through hell in your diet and training,
you won't get anywhere. Only, sissy people think bodybuilding training is "living in heaven".

Hey Buddy, let me remind you - Hardcore bodybuilders like ME go through hell in my training and diet PERIOD :mad: :D

First of all 10X your bodyweight is not maintenance. It does not take into account the person's bodyfat percentage and the thermic effect of food wich accounts for 10% of heat loss.

To find your maintenance caloric intake multiply your lean body mass by 10. So if you are 210 at 17% BF that's 210(0.83) X 10= 1743. Add 2.5(210)= 525: Total = to 2268. That is the amount you need just to function normally. You multiply it by 1.2-1.9 depending on your activity level.

if you don't go through hell in your diet and training,
you won't get anywhere. Only, sissy people think bodybuilding training is "living in heaven".

I was not taking about living hell in training and dieting because trust me buddy you wouldn't last 10 mins with me in the gym especially on 1600 cals. I meant that he would be in living hell because of what he would look like. When the body will look for fuel, it will use the glucose in the muscles, and THEN your fat stores.

Burning Inside, unless you want to look like an olympic distance runner, DO NOT FOLLOW HIS ADVICE!:mad:

Any nutritionist will tell you that 10X bodyweight is the caloric maintenance for people with slow metabolism. Andy is not taking into consideration that different people have different metabolism.

First of all, I don't look like a runner. I look like a bodybuilder.

Andy is banking on the fact that food will be the source of energy to burn your workout. What I am saying is that I am efficiently burning my bodyfat for workout energy. ..... Andy is burning his food .. NOT his bodyfat... trust me ... I WILL LAST LONGER THAN ANDY ... because I am utilizing my own bodyfat .... 1 lbs. of body fat is 3500 calories .... that's enought to sustain 5 hours of workout. I can do 6 - 8 sets per major body part (workout with heavy weights and intensity ... including reps to failure) for an hour, and in addition, I can run for another 2 hour ...

At this point is is very clear that BigAndy69's suggestion does not utilize any bodyfat at all ... he wants you to eat at a caloric level that will not lower your bodyfat.... it's totally just wrong ... PEACE :)

:rolleyes:

I'm through arguing with you. You obviously are not worth my time.

Burning_Inside or anyone else, if you follow his advice, don't say I didn't warn you.

If you do take his brilliant advice, post the results on the board. :FRlol:

Top Bottom