Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A shout out to my fellow lurkers!

BikiniMom, it is actually not my diet but more my inability to chose one plan and stick to it. Does that make sense? I know what to eat and the macros but I end up falling off the wagon as soon as I start getting some results.

I began this a long time ago after the birth of my 5th baby. I ate only 1200 calories a day and I began this at over 260 pounds...so I was using xenadrine to stave off hunger and lost fat hand over fist. I have always been a bigger girl so my muscles did not really go away.

really I just need to get my head out of my butt and dedicate to a serious 8 weeks of programing and diet...I know it is easy if I apply it....I am just not sure why I do not allow myself to apply it. I am not an emotional person and do not pretend this is something out of my control, I own my actions.

I have a hard time losing fat on higher carbs so I try and stick to non starchy and wheat free carbs on all days. I want to stick with about 100 grams carbs, 70 grams fat and 200 grams protein roughly. That gives me 1800 or so calories a day and on my weight training days I will add in some extra carbs and protein for my post workout foodies.

Oh and I am on 2 grains armour daily as well.

I began reading this site because I was looking for A A S info for women. I like what I have read here a lot!

CurvyMom, yeah I am ok not wearing a bikini since I need a tummy tuck etc. However, I love the muscle fed look of BikiniMom herself!! Nice to "meet" a woman who is also not afraid to pick up something heavy to benefit her body!

Top Bottom