Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A shout out to my fellow lurkers!

ChickenFeed said:
Ha! I just came out of lurkdom as well - your post sounds very similar to mine! I am also on a 12 week program, so it's nice to know there is someone else starting out with me.

You sound like you know what you're doing and your plan looks great! I'm envious of your "real gym". Congrats on getting back into the swing of things!

Thanks. You will be so glad you started to do something about your body. I had been letting my body "do something" with me for a long time (like my whole life) and taking charge of it feels great. Not to mention that taking charge of your physical health and appearance spills over into other areas of life! Sooo...Yay US! :)

WeLcOmE! ;)

Gymgurl said:
You guys should post your logs...the women around here are awesome with their knowledge!
Ok, I'll do it :) I would love a place to keep track of my progress and definately need some input. However, I am going to start a new thread for it. Sunday is always "regroup and plan the next week's attack day".

I am going to look this up on some gastic bypass websites but I thought I would throw this out there to you ladies as well.

I'm not sure how much to eat. My stomach is the size of a golf ball. Well, it was that size and it now holds almost a cup capacity. If I fill it with lean proteins it feels like it is going to burst. A crappy, crappy feeling.

I AM eating 6 small meals a day. Handfuls of almonds for one of my meals, protein shake supplements, ect. How do I know if my nutrition is enough?

Any thoughts? Thanks in advance.

Last edited:
i think the best thing to do is to keep a log on here and let the women look it over and tell you what they think and where you can make some improvements...Did you have surgury to make your stomach smaller??

lurker here as well. I want to look like Bikinimom

there glad that is out in the open :eek2:

I am at or around 22%BF give or take who is holding the calipers on me. Hhhmm, things about me:
Love to weight lift
"tone" is an imaginary word made up by the fitness industry to trap women into using pastel coloured dumbbells.
Unfortunately I think I am allergic to cardio. I need therapy for it.
I use to be a lot LOT fatter and then got nice and lean, went on a bulk and now I am stuck at medium fat and cannot seem to find my way out of it.

I have tried 2 cycles thus far. One was great and one I am dropping currently.

oh edited to add height and weights
5'10" and 195 pounds

Mo'Muscles said:

I am at or around 22%BF give or take who is holding the calipers on me. Hhhmm, things about me:
Love to weight lift
"tone" is an imaginary word made up by the fitness industry to trap women into using pastel coloured dumbbells.
I use to be a lot LOT fatter and then got nice and lean, went on a bulk and now I am stuck at medium fat and cannot seem to find my way out of it.

5'10" and 195 pounds

*blush*

You are far too kind but if you want to acquire a similar physique the news is good as it ain't all that difficult. I mean, you gotta work but you can still *live*. ;)

Post up your diet on its own thread. I am thinkin that is more to your detriment then your training regime.

Mo'Muscles said:

Love to weight lift

5'10" and 195 pounds

Hey there!!! Awesome to see other beginners here.

First of all... when you said, "tone" is an imaginary word made up by the fitness industry to trap women into using pastel coloured dumbbells" I KNEW we would be friends. Also, when you complimented BikiniMom on her body I say " ME TOO!" Ok, I have never really seen her body but I do aspire to wear at least a Tankini in the summer and I'm a mom so yes, I would love to be a Bikini Mom too! LOL!

:heart:

ChickenFeed said:
Ha! I just came out of lurkdom as well - your post sounds very similar to mine! I am also on a 12 week program, so it's nice to know there is someone else starting out with me.

You sound like you know what you're doing and your plan looks great! I'm envious of your "real gym". Congrats on getting back into the swing of things!

I too am envious of a real gym; but focusing more on what I do have than what I don't...

Gymgurl said:
i think the best thing to do is to keep a log on here and let the women look it over and tell you what they think and where you can make some improvements...Did you have surgury to make your stomach smaller??

YEs, I did. I tried for years to lose the weight and finally had a gastric bypass in 12/04. It would be silly for me not to disclose this since it poses unique eating challenges.

I WAS totally in the closet about it then I saw how other really overweight friends felt when they learned that I had lost a hundred pounds. Now I'm open about it.

Top Bottom