Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A...please read and give me some input

mackavelli03

Lets see,

I originally joined this board back in like 2001. I use to post all the time under this name Mackavelli...spelled just like that. So many different names and mods have gone by since then. Huckleberry Finnaplex was a real big help back then and introduced me to some good people. Dr. Suess if you remember was good to me.

You know how it goes, between work, moving, family and friends sometimes we loose site of the daily posting grind. Not to mention, I had found some of the most reliable sources who handled their shit professionally. Call it being lazy because I stopped posting. Over the years you seem to get the same info over and over and over.

MACKAVELLI

Last edited by a moderator:
yo mac...if this really is you...then why the name change? not saying anything...just wondering? i remember your pics too.

turbogreek said:
yo mac...if this really is you...then why the name change? not saying anything...just wondering? i remember your pics too.

forgot the password not sure if I went platnum if it would let me reset all that stuff and create new email forward and password. It just sucks b/c now I am getting from off the street. Street is the worst.

mackavelli03 said:
forgot the password not sure if I went platnum if it would let me reset all that stuff and create new email forward and password. It just sucks b/c now I am getting from off the street. Street is the worst.
Send a pm to EF FRANK. He might be able to help you resotre your old account. Might need to be Plat. to get tech support though

damn,

HUCK Is oldschool. Theres a few bros around here who can help you.
I cruised around the boards a bit back in 2001, my friend juice4me was a mod.

holy ghost said:
damn,

HUCK Is oldschool. Theres a few bros around here who can help you.
I cruised around the boards a bit back in 2001, my friend juice4me was a mod.
Not saying your not who you say (But remember the post last week Bro's about peeps stealing old profiles Ect........)

I have only been here since @ march bro,

End of story. Chris you have some really strange replies and posts,

are you drunk or something?

If you do not remember yor password, you can probably reset it or something and have it sent to the email address you signed up with. If you neither remember your password nor your email address, there is nothing anyone here can do to help. (This is why it's important to keep your email updated.)

:cow:

holy ghost said:
I have only been here since @ march bro,

End of story. Chris you have some really strange replies and posts,

are you drunk or something?
Holy, if you read my wakky replies you would know im on loratab..maybe i should take a break for a while,,.But i was talking about that scammer last week that kept pm-in with diff user names, thats all..

Top Bottom