Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a little confused

wanna b surfer

there is so much info on dieting, and so many different theories out there about what works for certain people. a search did not give me any results that i was looking for. so i was wondering if someone could give me a basic outline of some stuff that i should not do or eat to achieve my goals. i am 5' 11' and 150 lbs. im not big, i have a 4 pack, but there is soo much fat around my waist that it makes me sick. and quite a bit on my chest too. so i know that i need cardio and lots of protien, but the whole carbs vs fat issue is really killing me. help. :confused:
thanx

I'm in the same boat... or at least was... the only thing that worked was atkins... a no carbohydrate diet... the weight (28lbs) came off in 5/6 weeks along with about 6/7 % BF reduction!

I'll second cozmokramer:

No carbs, 75%fat/25%protein...this will do wonders for fat-loss. Again, it's a personal choice, when it comes to picking diets, but this is my first choice for maximum fat-loss.

Simply put, eat a lot of fat, no carbs, and moderate protein. Figure out your BMR (basal metabolic rate)
weight x 12= BMR (amount of calories needed for daily maintaining)
Subtract 10% from BMR and you have a calorie deficit, follow your calorie regime to fit the calorie deficit and you'll be fine.

Mr.X :cool:

thanx

i have been reducing number of carbs but its difficult to eliminate them completely. how long does this diet usually last before a person cant take it any more?

Wow, I love the philosophical question asked. Well, simply, it lasts as long as you can make it last.
It's the same thing as stating:
Is what we see, really what we see? It's a question that can never be answered. (I'd be a very rich man if I could truly answer that...and I don't mean in a philosophical way)

But, to straight-forwardly answer your question: I don't know. Maybe 1 year, maybe 2 weeks, it all depends on the person. There is no magic number out there that I can really state in order to better myself.

yeah, and when your dreaming, is that you dreaming, or are you dreaming when your awake and the real you is what you think to be dreaming.

how would hydroxycut aid in fat burning while in ketosis? assuming i could even reach it. i just got off xenadrine a little while ago, and it worked well, or just made me work. i dont know. is it good to use different thermogenics, or just go with what works?
ive been off it for a couple of weeks, so i dont think my body is still used to it.
thanx

You see, my friend, all these popularized supplements employ the same base ingredients for fat-burning. E/C = ephedrine and caffeine ...these two can be simply purchased in a store for about 1/3 the price of the popular fat-burning supplements.

So, to answer your question: No, cycling the two really doesn't matter, in my view, what I would recommend is getting AdipoKinetix and using it while in Ketosis. You can mix Adipo. w/ 25mg of straight ephedrine and that can do AWESOME wonders for fat-loss. Remember, Norephedrine (main ingredient of Adipo.) is not really a thermogenic compound, it is more of a appetite suppressant.

thanks for the backup MR X... you suggested ADIPOKINETIX... but what about LIPOKINETIX... I know its been discontinued... but you can still get it easily and I think
its much better...

What do you think?

Lipo. has a product in it, that mimics DNP (usnic acid) which, from all the studies I've read, and from experiences, can do very "crazy" things to your body. (DNA wise)

Stick with Adipo. to be on the safe side.

Top Bottom