Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few questions for the ladies.

needleboy

Fiance wants to do a cycle, I was thinking anavar, at 7.5-10 mg/day. I have either IP @ 10 mg, or pharm OX( friend has script) @ 2.5 mg. I have had good luck with IP orals and injectables, but wanted a woman's feedback. And price is no big deal, they are costing me $2 for IP, and .50 for pharm OX.

Also how will it effect her birth control.

PS- I have tried o get her to come here, but she says she wants me to look into it, as I know more than her about AS!

PS- The reason for the AS is she has Poland's Syndrome, and it is virtually impossible for her to build her left pec, and left side rhomboids!

Last edited:
Poland's is a hereditary disease that causes a lack of musco-skeletal tissue- unilaterally. In severe case people will be born without fingers, or even hands, as well as other tissues on one side of the body.

In her case it was mild, lack of musculature in her left pec, left rhomboid, and left breast 1 1/2 cup sizes smaller than the right.

BTW- the AS were suggested by the Dr.( a plastic surgeon who is a close friend) that diagnosed her, but he is uncomfortable writing scripts for AS.

Last edited:
Top Bottom