Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A few HHH pics

Re: Re: havoc

havoc said:

Goofball 2001,Triple H looks like complete garbage, his legs are worthless, his shape look ridiculous/ugly as hell. I'm honestly not impressed at all. There is an easy 30 in my gym that look better than that. You say "look in the mirror" Why? I looked better than that at age 22, that isnt shit to me, and Triple H is a product of consistent gear use where I have not used anything.

Preach on brotha, HHH looks like shit!

Re: Cornhole

TheGame2001 said:
K, i recognized your comments towards me.

Big whoop.

HHH looks better than anyone in this site i'm sure.... except in many minds here, then i'm sure some think they look better.

Because he is....just that damn good........

Give my blessings to havoc also....your both gods.

If you are who I think you are, then you also look better then him IMO. I really think he is disfigured.

I'll give my props to the boy for his size and what's he's accomplished, but these guys are right.....he has one ODD fucking shape. Especially his pecs, christ it looks like he has boobs....solid boobs....but boobs nonetheless. No box cuts for HHH I guess

from a recreational bodybuilders point of view, triple h is awesome...having that body year round, shows he is very diciplined in the sport....I admire triple h for his determination and regardless, triple h is a wrestler and not a bodybuilder...

Not bashing anyone, but I bet he is in better overall shape then most here. How many of you could go 1 hour in the ring getting thrown into things and taking crazy bumps without rest? None? I thought so, not saying none of you look better though, I don't know cause I havn't seen pics to prove otherwise from 90% of the people here

Re: Cornhole

TheGame2001 said:
K, i recognized your comments towards me.

Big whoop.

HHH looks better than anyone in this site i'm sure.... except in many minds here, then i'm sure some think they look better.

Because he is....just that damn good........

Give my blessings to havoc also....your both gods.

Shut the fuck up, you havent seen everyone on this site. Dick.:(

Re: Re: Cornhole

ORGANON CANON said:

If you are who I think you are, then you also look better then him IMO. I really think he is disfigured.

i agree - game, havoc - both of you look better than HHH as far as bodybuilding is concerned, i also agree with the statements about his pecs looking like solid tits, and overall funky shape. but remember, he's not a bodybuilder, he's a wrestler, and people who look at him don't have the eye we do, so on that count he gets a lot of respect from people, including me. sure, he would lose points in BB comps for his shape, but he does his job (wrestling) well, so it makes no difference. peace

matt

Top Bottom