Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

a few basics questions anybody can help with asap

frosty4444

hi, i weighed 10.5 stone, i got on a course of tri test 400 pro chem stacked with tri tren 150 prochem half a mil of each a every week i will be coming to the end of my course very soon i weigh just a little over 12.5 now, i take omega fish oil everyday and 52grams of critical mass, what is the best thing to do to maintain weight after finishing course and should i be taking noladex and clomid now or after course, what will put my testosterone back to normal levels,, if i carry on training hard and eating well and protein shakes will i lose weight when finishing steroids is it possible to keep everything you have worked hard for, thankss fast replys if possible please

You started off at 147lbs.. what height are you?

Also nolva with tren is a massive no no.. you need hcg, Clomid, post cycle unleashed and forma.. if you just use Clomid and nolva I can almost guarantee that you will lose all you gain

Sent from my HTC Sensation XL with Beats Audio X315e using EliteFitness

okay thanks so do i take clomid then?? and im going to do another course with just tri test 400 this time and 5 10 maybe 5 11, and is clomid for estrogen removal only, what would you suggest for getting my natural testosterone back to normal when i finish a course and how much of it should i take and when, and will help maintain weight while off steroids but still training thanks?

and i beeen on them previsouly i used to be 9 and half went to 12.4 stopped gym took no clomid or any supplement i dropped to 10.5 and stayed at that, so i kept a stone last time and now im back on the stuff hate being small lol

Did you read my post? Research everything I said.. also don't do another cycle 4 at least 4months until you are recovered.. if you jump.back into a cycle you will still be shut down and that will make it so hard to recover from.. if you have no natural test then you have no way of keeping any gains.. what moron told you this was a good idea

and i beeen on them previsouly i used to be 9 and half went to 12.4 stopped gym took no clomid or any supplement i dropped to 10.5 and stayed at that, so i kept a stone last time and now im back on the stuff hate being small lol

No offence but at 10 stone you have no base so you gains will probably.disappear.. you will more than.likely.lose everything

im just un experienced in what to take while on tren and test after and during,, but my next course is going to be tri test 400 alone, just need help on what i should take to maintain what i have built after course, or is it impossible to keep????

Not impossible but because you have no base it is hard.. your body will naturally want to revert back to the way it was because you haven't put in the hard years in the gym and having a proper diet.. maybe you will be the exceptiong rather than the rule but I know more guys who jump into taking steroids, gain a load of weight then lose it all.. then they quit the gym

what do u mean do another cycle until ive recovered, recovered from what??? i will be having my last jab of tren n test tomorrow, then i have a full bottle of tri test 400 should i leave it a few week before i start taking the test alone???

but if i stopped the steroids carried on training took clomid and crital mass weight gainer protein and a good diet would it still be possible to keep everything

Top Bottom