Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A cycle for those on HRT?

strongsmartsexy

If you're on HRT and want to do a cycle, do you continue using the same amount of HRT and then ADD the cycle to it, or do you drop the HRT stuff and just increase one of the base components to make up for the low test levels?

strongsmartsexy said:
If you're on HRT and want to do a cycle, do you continue using the same amount of HRT and then ADD the cycle to it, or do you drop the HRT stuff and just increase one of the base components to make up for the low test levels?

For what its worth,while I was on HRT I was using Deca,then EQ.The doc was giving me 200mg every two weeks,then once a month then once a quarter. Could not talk him into doing it any longer. Once my test levels were above an 18yr old.

Dave949 said:
Could someone explain exactly what is given ot taken during HRT ?

Most doctors give you either an injectible or a topical testosterone. It's usually around 100mg/week or less. Some of the more aggressive treatments will be higher, especially from the anti-aging groups...

strongsmartsexy said:
Most doctors give you either an injectible or a topical testosterone. It's usually around 100mg/week or less. Some of the more aggressive treatments will be higher, especially from the anti-aging groups...
I`m down with that..... and at my age would / should certainly qualify (I would think anyway). If anyone has any experience with doctor prescribed HRT, would 100mg/week make a difference ? From what I hear the topical is kinda useless......but again.....I`ve only heard this. I do not have any first hand knowledge. Any expansion on the subject would be most welcomed and appreciated :)

Pump on .....

Dave949 said:
I`m down with that..... and at my age would / should certainly qualify (I would think anyway). If anyone has any experience with doctor prescribed HRT, would 100mg/week make a difference ? From what I hear the topical is kinda useless......but again.....I`ve only heard this. I do not have any first hand knowledge. Any expansion on the subject would be most welcomed and appreciated :)

Pump on .....
I'm on HRT and 100mg/week sucks huge time! Think half life... You rollercoaster like a bandit. I do well around 250mg/week. I then built my cycle off of that.

Most of the guys I talked to stay on year round and just increase the doses for a cycle and then drop at the end of the cycle... Other's I've heard will just come off for about 4 weeks and start on their maintenance dose again. (200 - 300mg/wk)

Not all will use HCG. Most seem to do bloodwork at least twice a year.

I`m a little leary of test. Was thinking of going route anavar myself. From some 40+ yr. old bros I chatted with the bounce back after going off test is pretty harsh and takes forever.

Dave949 said:
I`m a little leary of test. Was thinking of going route anavar myself. From some 40+ yr. old bros I chatted with the bounce back after going off test is pretty harsh and takes forever.
Well, those of us on HRT typically don't have any bounceback. When I'm not on, my levels are in the 100s. HRT is for life.

Top Bottom