Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

A couple of things to say and a new idea I have for the board.

WCP

Elite Mentor
First off I just want to extend an apology to Unity66 publicly, he knows what for.

Second, Ive had total shit for luck lately with my computer, been going through modems like crazy and then learn that a chip on my motherboard was causing it, so I lost net contact for awhile.

I had some problems with my email so if you emailed me and I have not responded, please email me again and you will get a reply.

Sorry for the absence brothers..as long as my computer holds out, Ill be around alot more.

Now...as far as my idea, Im going to use this board as my training journal for a bit, Ill write just as I would in my written journal. Ill detail all I can about my training, dieting and cycles.

After a long lay off Im affording the luxury of having a gym in my house very soon and Ill be cycling soon as well.

If this sounds like an interesting read, let me know, if not thats cool too.

Peace brothers!!
WCP

HEY !!!!!!!!!!!!!:D
Good to see ya again...

I like the idea I am starting Monday as well I was plainning on doing the same thing.
Any certain format your using.

And again glad your doing OK
If you need anything Just ask me. I'm here to help.

And Unity has allways been a great person.
"Don't know what happened and non of my Business.LOL"

JAY:D

Thats a damn good idea. I think it will put a lot of what's discussed on this board in perspective. Theres alot of folks that use cycle info and training regimens like a recipe without having a full understanding of the rationale behind it.

Nice to see you back WCP!

I think it would be a great idea to keep track of your progress and post it on the board. It would give the memebers something to look at and compare.

WCP..Good to see you back bro.. and I think it would be interesting to post your workout routine...Im sure not many of us know what its like to workout with Bowflex and would be curious to see your workouts.... :)

thefantom1 said:
WCP..Good to see you back bro.. and I think it would be interesting to post your workout routine...Im sure not many of us know what its like to workout with Bowflex and would be curious to see your workouts.... :)

lol, I guess we'll have to wait until your gear kicks in before you start using the Thighmaster AND the Bowflex, lol.

:)

excellent idea...i'm sure that your diet/training and cycles will put a few things in perspective for me and other bros.we're here to learn and this is a great way to keep track of what someone experienced is doing and perhaps follow in your footsteps...WELCOME BACK AND GALD TO HEAR YOU'RE DOING BETTER!!!:)

Top Bottom