Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

9 weeks of primo @ 300mg ( my complete Journal) Long read

FOZY

4-3-01
300mg a week, 200mg every five days
I am 5'8 188Lbs around 12-14% BF. I have done two cycles before. The last one I did was test and Decca and I crashed do to the fact I started clomid to early. Lost all but 5 LBS this finished back in mid Oct. My LH and free test has been low do to the crash. I have built my free test back up to close to normal and my LH to normal with clomid. I decided to do something light so my body does not get shocked again. I figure try primo for 11 weeks then take another 4-6 months off and I will be ready for my ref,sus,eq cycle.
My diet is staying pretty much the same but I am upping the protein and lowering the carbs. the last couple of days have looked like this.
Around 3,200 Total calories 315 Protein 130 Carbs and 100 Fat.
I just want to gain some nice LBM and if I am lucky shed some fat.
Also I just had blood work done and will post the results of my free test and LH when I get them back. I will get blood work when the cycle finishes and post the results. This will give a baseline if 300mg a week does surprises Nat test levels
Will keep everyone posted on my progress I am still in week 1 and will go for 11 weeks.

4-8-01
Week 1 is over....My workouts have been good but no better than usual. My diet has been very consistent with 300g of P 100 C and 100 F around 3,200 cals a day. My diet did slip a bit this weekend do to going away for 2 days but I don't think it is that big of a deal.
As far as appearance and weight gain I have not noticed anything as of yet. I am hoping this week hints of gains will surface. I have heard it takes 2-3 weeks for primo gains to start being noticed so I am not to worried about anything yet.

4-10-01
Thought I would add this in, just took my third 200mg a every 5 days shot and that one burned like a BI*CH. I thought I was immune to the burn that everyone talks about but I guess not. It must happen on a random basis. I calculated my injection schedule using a 5 day half life and figured the primo should peak around the 5th injection or week 3(if I calculated wrong please correct me) Looking forward to next week. Still have not got the blood work back but should be coming in the mail any day. I will post it as soon as it comes in.
Also I have noticed that every time I load the syringe I have over 2ml of primo, sometimes closer to 2 1/2. I have two types of amps I have the brown amps, blue dot green silk screen and the newer ones with the rings,blue dot and paper labels. Either one or both of these are overfilled. I will find out which type of amps are over filled my next injection.

4-11-01
Got the blood work in,
Free test 8.6 (normal 16-41)
LH 4.0 (Normal 1-5 )
My test is actually lower then it was 2 months ago. I think it is due to work stress it was almost normal..........At least my LH is normal it was 1.0 at one point....

4-12-01
I just got a letter in the mail from my doc concerning my test levels. He wrote me a script for androgel a while back to use if these levels came back lower then before. His plan is to put me on for three months and then restart me using clomid. So from tomorrow on I will use the gel In conjunction with the primo. If TonyDelk's post are accurate the primo will have no effect on my blood work or HPTA. Hopefully my irritability and depression will subside do the the fact they are symptoms to low test levels. I am led to believe my t-levels have always been low, I was on zoloft for a long time until the endo found my t-levels low so he took me off to see if there was any correlation with the zoloft and my Nat hormones. I was on zoloft before I ever experimented with gear. I figure the gel can't hurt and will only help with my well being and my doc's quest to get me levels back to the normal range. He is a firm believer that stress and anxiety ( hence the zoloft) is the main reason my levels are low. ex. Dropped from 10.8 to 8.6 with no gear in my system and a very stressful time at work.
As far as gains, nothing yet not even done with week 2 though. Been training with the same intensity as usual and my diet has been as mentioned above.

4-16-01 ( thanks ulter)
Well I took my fourth injection on Saturday with no burning. As far as the amps go the ones that have extra liquid are the brown amps. The new clear ones are exactly or close to 1 ml.
As far as gains go I think they are just starting to surface. I have had no wait gain but I am defiantly starting to harden up. I am starting to look a bit more cut. My lifts are staring to go up between 5-10Lbs. Overall I am really starting to feel good.
As far as the androgel goes, the stuff is great. I have not felt this good for as long as I can remember. I feel my sex drive coming back and just an overall better feeling about everything. If anyone has low t-levels I defiantly stand by the gel, It may not make you huge but it has a very apparent effect emotionally. I feel almost like I did way back when my zoloft actually worked. I am only on this stuff till June so I am going to enjoy it while it lasts. Then the Doc is going to try to bring me back with clomid and tamoxifin.
My diet, as always, slips on the weekends. I am
100% consistent during the week then when the weekend comes I get all side tracked because my routine is disrupted. I figure at lest 5 days a week I am getting the calories and nutrients I need. I wouldn't say my diet is terrible on the weekends ( I am not eating candy and soda) but it is not nearly as good as during the week. That is one thing I have to work on my weekend diet....

4-20-01
Well, all in all I have been having some good work outs. My strength is going up but nothing dramatic still between 5-10 LBS on every lift.
ex.. <My bench before was
set 1 275/6
set 2 275/5 h
set 3 300/3
set 4 250/6
week 3 of primo
set 1 275/9
set 2 300/6
set 3 315/3
set 4 275/6
This is just an example all major lifts have increased in about the same range.
To be honest it is getting a little discouraging due to the fact I have only done test Decca cycles and by week 3 my weights were way up but I slap myself in the face and realize this is not suppose to yield 25LB gains like these compounds. I have no water retention like I did with the test which may explain why strength is not way up. Also I was eating WAY more calories on those cycles.
As far as physical results I think they are still just beginning to surface. I see slightly better definition, especially in my shoulder trap area. My weight is hanging in around 192-193 right know so that’s 5LBS and I feel like my body fat has decreased slightly do to the slight increase of definition. I can see a slight outline of abs but have never had them in my life no matter what I do.( and I have tried everything to bring them out...)
All in all I am content with results, not over excited but not discouraged. I have talked to people and they have said just wait till week 4 or 5, these are the weeks primo really showed its results for them. Today is the start of week 4 so we will see what happens.....
As I stated earlier the gel is great, more energy and feel overall the best I have in a while. I noticed gear DEFINATLY helps in sports. I played a hockey game this week, I was flying ..wish I found gear back when I played competivaly. Maybe it was psychological, who knows
Almost forgot....
I noticed something odd about the two different amps I am using.
When I load the brown amp first and then the new clear one the shot usually burns a bit but when I load them in reverse NO PAIN ? ? ?
I want to experiment and do two brown and then two clear but I am afraid I will screw myself if there is no active ingredient in one of them because I will miss a whole week. So for know I am just going to keep going 1 brown and 1 clear maybe toward the end of the cycle, when my blood levels are peaked I will try this

4-23-01
Well, this weekend my diet went to the SHI*T HOUSE. I was lucky if I got 2,500 cals a day. I was on the road all weekend...........
I also hurt my lower back doing deads on Thur so my workouts took a bit of a hit but still not to bad. I think there was a kink in my form or maybe it was a flook, wouldn't be the first time I hurt my back.
It is now tUe and my diet is back on track. As far as gains nothing drastic. I know it is only week 4 but I am starting to question this cycle. It is still early but I expected to see a bit more by know being as strict as I have with everything.
Weighed in yesterday at 191 so 2Lbs 2 down from last weight post. It is hanging in the 190-193 range. My goal was to break 200LBS but who knows what will happen at this point , it is still to early to tell..................
for some reason I don't think my genes will let me break 200 but I am going to try my hardest in the next 7 weeks

4-27-01
Feel good in the gym...I have not been there since Tue ( I had a hockey game each night wed+ thur) so back in there today for shoulders. I will post back on mon with any difference in weight gains....
Also I experimented and loaded the amps in reverse Clear, then brown and what do you know it burned so my conclusion: sometimes it burns and sometimes it doesn't...It really burns like a bitch after you swab the injection site with alcohol....
Diet is still about the same..I am trying to cut carbs but am having a real hard time, I need the energy. I will try a bit harder in upcoming weeks but damn its tough...getting between 100-200g of carbs a day..................

5-1-01
Well, my strength is still going up a little but no drastic changes. My major lifts are up about 25LBS and all other lifts are up to. I really don't see much in terms of gains, my girlfriend says I look more cut but I don't see it.... Maybe because I see myself day in and day out. I started an eca stack yesterday and will be playing hockey 4 nights a week so cardio will be there in full. My last weigh in was 191 so not much in terms of weight gain but maybe I am losing BF since my girlfriend has noticed some changes. All I can say at this point is I should have done this one first instead of test , Decca cycles because I was setting myself up to be disappointed. If I did things in reverse it might be a different story...Who knows, will report back later this week if any noticeable gains surface....I still have 7 more weeks so its still early

5-8-01
Well , week 6 is in full swing and I am really starting to change my mind about primo. As stated earlier I was becoming disappointed with the gains it was yielding, well today I retract that. I am really starting to look a lot better. I can see much better cuts all over my body and the muscle seams to be real hard ( maybe that’s why I am getting a better appearance) I have really cut my carbs down also which may be a factor in the last two weeks. I am really starting to like what I see.
I am beginning to realize that primo produces nice gains but not in mass terms. The gains come in more muscle definition and better cuts. I am amazed at how different drugs work in the body but I am happy with what is happening.
No weight gain but I think I am dropping BF and my arms/chest/legs still measure the same which would mean I am gaining some LBM if I am indeed dropping fat.
I also retract that I wish I did primo first, WRONG statement here...I like the fact that I have built up a good foundation to drop some bf with.
All in all primo is starting to yield good gains for the type of drug that it is. If you are going into a cycle looking to gain 25LBS and have your strength explode this is NOT the drug to use. If you have a good foundation and want to harden the muscle up, drop some BF and gain some LBM then I think primo is the way to go. You just have to go in understanding the drug and the results it yields. ( keep in mind I am speaking of low doses 2-4--mg)
On a downside the pollen count here in MA is the highest it has ever been and I have bad allergies to begin with. This is effecting my training since I feel like I have the flu right now.......
Anyway I will report back in a week

5-14-01
Well week six was kind of on the downside. My work outs were lagging do to my allergies combined with a cold. I have been feeling much better since sat and should be full strength tonight.
In terms of gains here is what I am noticing. I have lost about 4 LBS but muscles still measure the same. I am still seeing much more definition then before the cycle. I think I am dropping some BF and holding muscle do to the weight loss and keeping the same measurements ( arms, chest, quads) Muscle must be growing to take the place of the BF.......
I am still pleased with results so far, I started some clen today but only have enough for about a week and 1/2 and then I will return to the eca

5-22-01
Last week was great...I have been hitting the weights hard and doing a ton of cardio. I have dropped 5 LBS and still measure the same. I am looking a lot better then before the cycle.
The start of this week has been rocky. My girlfriend was not around to give me my glut shot so as usual I decided to hit it myself. I misjudged the " upper outer" part of my glut and ended up hitting my middle outer glut. I have been real swollen for the last three days. It is not red or hot to the touch so I think infection is not yet a reason for the abnormal swelling. There is a big bruise around where the pin went in so maybe I just really bruised the muscle. I have to learn to hit my quads...........
Yesterday I reagravated a shoulder injury while I was benching. I have been doing DB's for the last 3 weeks and was rotating back to bench. I just went to heavy to fast, my body was not ready for it. It was all right during my workout, so I finished all right but it has been flexall for the last two days
Other the that my body is looking good, if the injuries keep up ( my shoulder especially) I might cut the cycle short I will let you know....I doubt I will

5-28-01
Well, I am in week 9 and I am making this my last week. I only have enough o go 11 weeks anyway. I just don't feel like the results are going to get any better. My shoulder is still a mess so I have to lay off the weights for a couple days. I am just going to save my last 8 amps for the end of my bulking cycle in Jan.
Overall the results were OK. I got more cut up and lost BF without sparing any muscle ( lost weight but muscle size is still same). I like the shape my body has taken over the last nine weeks. Although the transformation was not drastic it was enough to see a difference. I weigh in at 185 and my BF must have dropped a bit.
My diet was good throug out, midway I cut down on carbs a lot and that’s when I really started to see BF drop and definition come out. I did slip here and there but for the most part diet was pretty good.
All in all, I would not suggest primo to anybody who wants to put on MASS. I went in thinking I could gain 10LBS of LBM. I was far from right, the drug does not work that way. Once I realized this was unrealistic ( on 300mg anyway ) I decided to try to cut. I did eca for two weeks and clen for a week. Took a week off and will be starting eca again this week.
I have never tried to cut before so as far as a cutting drug I have nothing to compare it to. It defiantly helped since in nine weeks I am looking a lot better. I think I was expecting to much and am somewhat disappointed with the overall cycle.
I think if someone asked for my opinion on primo I would tell them to save their money and get some sus or some sort of test. I like to grow and this is not the cycle you will gain mass on. I would say if your cutting it will help, but I would tell them to seek advice about stacking the primo with something.
Strength gains were ok...10-20LBS per lift. Not exactly a strength drug. As I said before I have only done two Test Decca cycles ( one of them I crashed hard on) and those were the gains I was anticipating, or some along those lines.......On an up note androgel has changed me mood and behavior. I feel like a new man. I have to go off it soon and If my T-levels don't come back I will use the Gell forever ..So either way I am in good shape. Just put a thanks in to Ulter and Irongame for clearing so many issues up for me and always pointing me in the right direction
Well that’s it I hope this helps people in some way. If not at least I have a journal to look back on to help out in the future. If anyone has questions feel free to email me at [email protected]

tough to say........I did not want to eat for bulk but who knows ,,,,,,I just don't feel like the drug is that strong. If I was doing 750 mg of test a week and ate the same I am willing to bet I would have gained alot more. I was not using a high dose either..........WHO KNOWS

Thanks for the detailed post. Some good strength gains were made. Many people underestimate the power of primo. One of the safest, all around steroids available.

Thanks Fozy!!

I think this journal helped me alot! I am going to start a cycle consisting of primo 350 mg/week for 10 weeks. I also have 10 amps of winstrol that I will drink(50 mg.eod) from day one.Creatin is also going to be there.

I am hoping to cut up gain stength and some weight.

As far as it comes to harden up I think it will help, but how long post cycle will I be hard??

I have never done any cycle so I think this will work for me, but everybody are differente so who knows!!

Any way keep us informed whats happening!!

Lolipoppio
:p

Top Bottom