Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

8 week steroid run

NONE... you are NOT in the proper condition to use steroids, not even close... you should not throw anything in there other than a lot of work on diet and training discipline and consistency. you certainly can do it, but thats all up to you

Masteron? 50mg Of Prop? Bro thats not a cycle. Learn some more before thinking 8 weeks is even long enough. Plus I dont think u need it. What u need is a diet.

Masteron? 50mg Of Prop? Bro thats not a cycle. Learn some more before thinking 8 weeks is even long enough. Plus I dont think u need it. What u need is a diet.
350mg test prop and ~250mg mast prop per week is very much a cycle. A mild cycle, but still a cycle. Running those esters for 8 weeks and even less is no problem.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

So much BS in here about bodyfat%, apparently it's only single digit BF% stage-ready ppl that's accepted to use steroids.
Sure.. there might be a bit more sides to manage, but it's not like you'll drop dead because you got 20% BF and not 6%.
If the requirement to use steroids are to check off every ideal reason to use steroids I'd say very few in here actually should use it.
Not everyones goal are to be skinny-shredded single digit BF%.

Sent from my SM-S908B using EliteFitness mobile app

Top Bottom