Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

7 Simples Rules. Keep Them, And You Can't Go Wrong.

THE GOOD SUN said:

Ha! Well, I guess Anthony and I can't agree on everything, but we're not really that far off. true, it's the prof which causes the water retention which I do believe to be the big factor in the "soothing" effect. What we have here is more of chicken and egg scenario. Which causes what and which one causes the effect! I won;t dispute the anti inflamatory effects he mentioned but that can be obtained many way, most simply by using aspirin. So useing Deca for the anti inflamatory effects is like chewing tobacco for the Vitamin C. There are better ways.

#6 decca is dead ???? love decca at no more than 300mg.. I've been using it for about 10years with no problems. I always use a higher dose of test and take proviron longer than the decca...For the first time my winter cycle will include #2 ..... Can't wait to get started :p

I agree with all of that except I admit, I had good results with tren, minus the horrible sides. But I agree Deca sux. Sure it gave me size, but I looked like shit , couldn't get my dick up no matter what my hot-ass gf(at the time) did, and got gyno...ya great stuff there.

perryscoon said:
I agree with all of that except I admit, I had good results with trenbolone, minus the horrible sides. But I agree Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - sux. Sure it gave me size, but I looked like shit , couldn't get my dick up no matter what my hot-ass gf(at the time) did, and got gynecomastia...ya great stuff there.

What dose of tren did you use?

I definitely agree with Nelson on the trenbolone. I know people are going to use it, but I would never personally recommend it to anyone.

:cow:

Nelson Montana said:
Ha! Well, I guess Anthony and I can't agree on everything, but we're not really that far off. true, it's the prof which causes the water retention which I do believe to be the big factor in the "soothing" effect. What we have here is more of chicken and egg scenario. Which causes what and which one causes the effect! I won;t dispute the anti inflamatory effects he mentioned but that can be obtained many way, most simply by using aspirin. So useing Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - -Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - for the anti inflamatory effects is like chewing tobacco for the Vitamin C. There are better ways.

just so I'm clear ...you are suggesting that the joint pain DE.CA alleviates could be achieved by simply taking asparin?

here is some feedback for you nelson for educational purposes only

Rule #1: Don't look for bargains.

He never used SSB

Rule#2: Don't use Trenbolone.

We have goals and Tren makes gods (physically)

Rule # 3: Don't exceed 50 mgs of orals.

I have gone over 50mg MANY times and had bloodwork come back fine every time

Rule #4: Saturate your system with as much nutritional insurance as possible.

I agree with this one

Rule#5: Have your PCT - post cycle therapy - ready!

I sort of agree but then he doesnt have GA labs a DAY a way

Rule # 6: Deca-Durabolin - nandrolone decanoate - is dead.

BS....find me any 2 guys with the same diet and same workout and give one TEST and one TEST and DECA and there will be a BIG difference.

Rule # 7: Keep your gains.

You can keep ALOT of your gains but it depends on level of dedication...

just my 2 cents:

rule 2: this bozo basically would recommend 1500mg test over 500mg test + 75mg tren EOD and tren isnt a great mystery now a days like years ago...

rule 6: x 1000... soothes joints a little??? i think that is an understatement. deca is a quality drug, you gain plenty of mass, and like most other edema causing compounds, you actually retains much of your gains. this guy is a buffoon.

sorry bro,but I respectfully disagree with parts of your post

especially what you had to say about equipoise which happens to be one of my favorite compounds.

I've never experienced anxiety attacks on and it's never caused night sweats,so to me that was a huge generalization and only applies to a small percentage of people that have actually used the compound.

I've also never gotten test flu and I've used vet grade testosterone enanathate quite frequently in the past,so again another generalization.

I also love trenbolone acetate,and when ran with equipoise I experience no negative respiratory effects whatsoever.so I strongly disagree with that also,bro

I do agree with not exceeding more than 50mgs of orals,though...and having your post cycle therapy planned before your cycle.

Top Bottom