Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6reps max all negatives for size and strength?

I don't want to be offensive at all man...seriously. But you need to eat more to gain weight. The "rules" don't apply for all of us as some of us have to eat a lot A LOT more food than others to make gains. I was 154 when I started training, was 291 last week.

I also understand eating on a budget...it is hard sometimes. We do the best we can.

Good Advice!!!

Hard Gainer = Under Eater

No mater what program you do, if your diet sucks, so will your size and strength gains. Try to eat 3 times your body weight in protein and 2x body weight in carbs and fats. If this doesn't work eat more.

I don't want to be offensive at all man...seriously. But you need to eat more to gain weight. The "rules" don't apply for all of us as some of us have to eat a lot A LOT more food than others to make gains. I was 154 when I started training, was 291 last week.

I also understand eating on a budget...it is hard sometimes. We do the best we can.

If thats your problem then unflavoured whey for shakes and eggs as a major source of protein are good.

None taken man, and I do eat on a budget and I cant always eat when I want to, I do take weight gainer to help make up the difference but I cant seem to keep to it because of my job I do for my family. Hell I wish I could be 205 in my lifetime!!

If thats your problem then unflavoured whey for shakes and eggs as a major source of protein are good.

Do you have any idea what 1 tub of whey sells for here?
5 lbs...roughly $125. Cheap stuff can be found for $100. I am a wholesaler and my price is just a little under the "cheap suff".

I'm currently bringing in my own stuff into the country and I have to pay $50 per product, have a full analysis done by an independent lab, pay huge taxes on it, and it must be approved my the local Health Dept Board of Directors. I wish there were a cheaper way...

None taken man, and I do eat on a budget and I cant always eat when I want to, I do take weight gainer to help make up the difference but I cant seem to keep to it because of my job I do for my family. Hell I wish I could be 205 in my lifetime!!

I understand. Every day I cook 2-3 lbs of ground pork (beef is hard to find here) into little burgers either on the grill, foreman grill, hot plate on the stove, or in a tupperware container in the oven. If I have to put it in plastic bags and carry it with me...I do. I also make 1 lb pasta a day (I like shells or bowties) and 2 cups of rice and eat as best as I can.

With the heat we have here and my job...I don't always get to do things perfectly.

Cardio will actually make you some good, helps the blood flowing better, flushing nutrients and helping get rid of toxines... Start doing cardio bro because in bootcamp you will need it and lots of it!

Top Bottom