Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

Chest Workout

Hey guys, I am a bit new to the forum. Been reading here for years, but recently decided to start contributing as much as I can. Thought I would show my chest workout, I do thinks a but different than what others do.

STATS: 5'7, 205, ~9% body fat. The most I have ever benched raw was 445 pounds. That was when I was in bulking mode and up to around 240. Now max bench is somewhere in the upper 300's. I'd say I could get 395 pounds off my chest is Jamie Eason was watching.

Basically the workout is all about dropsets, and super and tri sets. First part is hitting the muscle heavy with a compound lift, then stretching it out and forcing the blood in with a super set to an auxiliary lifts, and then back to heavy and taking it to failure.

Exercise 1
Incline Dumbbell Press - 6-8 reps
Incline Flys - 12-15 reps
Wide Grip Flat Bench - Failure

3 sets
10-20 second rest between exercise.
2 minute rest between sets

Exercise 2
Flat Dumbell Press - 6-8 reps
Flat Dumbell Flies - 12-15 reps
Chest Dips - Failure

3 sets

Exercise 3
Decline Dumbbell Press - 6-8 reps
Dumbell Pull over - 12-15 reps
Wide Grip Incline Bench - Failure

3 sets

Exercise 4
Machine Chest Press - 6-8 reps
Cable Crossover - 12-15 reps
Push ups - Failure

3 sets

Hit it hard, and quick. 45 minutes to an hour tops. Insane sweat. It's a workout you won't ever forget.

CHEERS!

Looks like an awesome workout, at 2am if you're alone in the gym. At my gym you lose your spot when you walk off from a machine or bench.

Sent from my N860 using EliteFitness

Top Bottom