Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 years of steroids and disappointed

fairsey

I've been using steroids off and on for the past 6 years and overall I've been disappointed at the results have been getting. I'm not sure if my genetics are just bad or if I'm not running them correctly
Here is my last cycle:
Testosterone 250mgs a week
Primobolan 500mgs a week
Didn’t really gain anything. Went from 183 pounds to 187. Not much visible changes. I’m 37 years old and 5’9’’
Any clue what is going on?

1. your gear could be bunk
2. your expectations could be too high
3. your genetics can suck, not everyone is born to bodybuild
4. your training could be poor, nobody on here is watching you train
5. your body can be just sick
6. not good enough sleep
7. diet issues

a lot of meatheads can be off on most of this list and still get great results on steroids cause htey are meatheads.

also another big one is 8. muscle/body memory. imagine playing sports all your life and weight training from a young age vs. someone who just started later in life with no background. the first guy has a huge advantage

Indeed as he said bro not everyone responds to gear the same. Training is key honestly in my experience. I done one cycle 10 years ago and responded well. Lately been training hard and consistently and still gaining. I do Intermittent Fasting for the past 10 yrs too. I have to attest that consistency is very key. Maybe your intensity is off. Maybe you need to get stronger before you get bigger. I could suggest following Mass Made Simple by Dan John. Good luck bro and keep at it! Keep your head up!

theres so many factors there... it could come down to quality of gear, your eating and training, your genetics, amounts you are running etc... you cant just blame it on one thing or another.. you need to also get bloodwork done... you may not be running smart pct's either etc... theres way more to this than you realize

Dylan and Steve summed it up so well so I will not repeat everything they said, just know they are highly experienced and precise with their analysis

I've been using steroids off and on for the past 6 years and overall I've been disappointed at the results have been getting. I'm not sure if my genetics are just bad or if I'm not running them correctly
Here is my last cycle:
Testosterone 250mgs a week
Primobolan 500mgs a week
Didn’t really gain anything. Went from 183 pounds to 187. Not much visible changes. I’m 37 years old and 5’9’’
Any clue what is going on?

you probably have fake steroids it happens a lot
ive seen so many fakes out there damn its bad

Top Bottom