Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks into my cutting cycle. Pic included

Whats up Kayne.
That was me about a week and a half ago. Your right I was about 10% at 195. Now my ass is down to 191 and believe me, you cant fuck with my abs now. You are the lucky SOB because you dont have to diet. I have 3 weeks left.

Supergirl, I definitely like your style. How old are you???

DOG

TRUST ME, I CAN FUCK WITH THE ABZ!!! YOURE RIGHT, I DONT HAVE TO DIET BUT ITS ALSO HARD FOR ME TO GAIN WEIGHT. I KEEP THE ABZ ALL THE TIME THOUGH. I SAW M IN THE GYM TODAY. I ALSO HOLLA'D AT YOU WHEN I SAW I MISSED YOUR CALL BUT NOONE ANSWERED YOUR PHONE. I'M STAYIN PRETTY STEADY AT 200LBS BUT I'M TRYING TO BREAK THE PLATEAU. I GOT SOME LIQUID PROTEIN (ITS THE ONLY THING THAT HELPS) SO I'LL BE LIVING ON THAT FOR THE NEXT FEW WEEKS. I'LL ALSO BE TRYING TO EAT A HELL OF A LOT MORE BUT YOU KNOW HOW THAT GOES.

KAYNE

Re: 7-8% max

gymratpa said:
Damn to be young again with what I know know.
:D

Yeah no shit . . . I'd agree with that.

Damn Big Dog never pictured you to be that big. Looking solid bro. Keep up the good work !!!

Based on the pic that you sent, I agree that you are about 10%, but if you are going to post a pic and ask for a critique, also post a back shot and a shot of your legs. Too often people forget about those bodyparts. Don't fall into the "Tits on two sticks" syndrome.

Top Bottom