Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks into my cutting cycle. Pic included

i want to run with the "big dog".... i don't want to stay on the porch LOL...

did you get your bodyfat tested yet? Just curious as to what it came out to.

And all I want to do is fly with supergirl. Jk:D

Ill get tested when my cycle is over with. Im pretty sure Im around 9.5-10.5%. That picture really didnt do me any justice- poor lighting and shitty polaroid camera.

You're between 9 and 8BF, good work bro
by the way do you use a TANITA?

big dog said:
And all I want to do is fly with supergirl. Jk:D

Ill get tested when my cycle is over with. Im pretty sure Im around 9.5-10.5%. That picture really didnt do me any justice- poor lighting and shitty polaroid camera.

you can come fly with me anyday :)
and the tanita is not very accurate... the best is the water dunk, but can be expensive... i would just stick with the calipers.

Sassy69 said:
Does the "big dog" special come w/ a collectable

YES IT DOES, HER NAME IS MAGGIE!!! LOL.

DOG
COMIN AROUND FOOL!!! LOOKIN ABOUT 10% TO ME. YOU STILL AINT GOT MY ABZ THOUGH NIAGGA. I HAVENT TRAINED CHEST IN A FEW WEEKS (RIGHT SHOULDER). WHAT ARE YOU WEIGHING NOW? I WENT OUT THIS WEEKEND AND I LOST ABOUT 6LBS. JUST THINK OF WHAT A WHEEL DOES DOWNHILL AND THAT WHAT I WAS DOING!!! THATS WHY I LOST THE WEIGHT. ANYWAY, I'M TRYING TO GET MY APPETITE BACK BUT ITS A LOSING BATTLE SO FAR. HOLLA AT ME LATER. I'M ABOUT TO GO FORCE SOME FOOD DOWN MY THROAT AND MAYBE GO TO THE GYM.

YOUR HERO
KAYNE

Top Bottom