Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

6 weeks into my cutting cycle. Pic included

Big dog you look good bro, what are your stats? I am 5' 11" 190lb. Just got off an EQ winny cycle but towards the end that eq hunger kicked in and my diet kinda went to shit.

Post your workout regimen. I cant seem to get my neck and delts to develop.

You must come to jersey!! mmmmmm
anyway, by just looking, i would guess you are at about 10-11% because your abs are starting to show. But you are not 8, sorry bro... I test bodyfat all the time at work and i have seen several guys with your build and leaness and they all came out at about that %. You are gonna look insane after your cycle!! Not to mention you are really hot which is an added bonus. Good luck, can't wait to see your next pics :)

Sassy, those specials are only for a limited time only.

Supergirl, I agree. I know I am not 8%, I was thinking about 9.5%-10%. My goal is 8%.

Yes, it does. But dont worry its for children of most ages.
There are no small pieces that can be swollowed;)

7-8% max

my math must be off, but you were 201 @ 14%, and now 6# less 7%. I think you were more like 9% and already dropped 2%BF. 14% is heavy. Even if you added serious muscle over time, 6 weeks is too short on a cycle, and not have bloat.

But a fine beach body for Nawlins and gulf coast parting.
And (dont get this wrong ... ) pretty bodys get the most tail when in shape. You best get a carton of magnums.

Damn to be young again with what I know know.

:D

Last edited:
Top Bottom