Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5

herkul

hm!last night i tryed program 5x5.and i can say that's good program.wheter that program enough for increase strenght.

im not exactly sure what your question is but 5x5 will increase your strength and you should get a size increase as well..im using this for all bodyparts except for back and i really like it...

herkul said:
hm!last night i tryed program 5x5.and i can say that's good program.wheter that program enough for increase strenght.

5 x 5.

It depends on what exercises you are doing for each bodypart. If you focus on heavy compound movements, perhaps two for each bodypart, you are really in for some strength increases. The quality of your form will determine how much strength you gain for the power lifts.....isolation is the key.

DIV

:chomp:

DIVISION said:
5 x 5.

It depends on what exercises you are doing for each bodypart. If you focus on heavy compound movements, perhaps two for each bodypart, you are really in for some strength increases. The quality of your form will determine how much strength you gain for the power lifts.....isolation is the key.

DIV

i dont believe in isolation for powerlifting, but i have a few good routines on my site.
http://weightliftingdiscussion.com
look at the routines page.

wnt2bBeast said:
im not exactly sure what your question is but 5x5 will increase your strength and you should get a size increase as well..im using this for all bodyparts except for back and i really like it...
not question just determination!

DIVISION said:
5 x 5.

DIV

why!key!isolation!!!!!!

Top Bottom