Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

5x5 journey to incredible strength

Oh man I'm pumped up today time to kill my legs I've been thinking of it all morning!!!!! This gym also had leg press I've been missing out on it camp!

05/05/2012

Legs

20 min on bike

Leg press
3 plates per side x 20x30x30x25( superset with calf presses)
Squat 315x8x10x14 PR yES!!
365x 4 ( damn :( but I knew I wouldn't get the 5th and my girl is tiny so I didn't push for it)
Laying hammy curls 135x25x20x20 ( this hurt)
Seated hammy curls ( weights rubbed of stack so I don't know but about 30reps 3 sets of a deece amount)

Donkey calf raises. (again numbers rubbed off stack but I did the whole stack for lots of clean reps)

Stiff legged deads with DUmbells,
90/arm x12x12x12

2 sets front squats 185x12
Stretched , ran one flight of stairs and said eff that my legs are complete mush

Decent day but I actually feel under the weather , somewhat sore throat I wanted to squat more but another day, either way I trashed my legs and I weighed In at 198. Leaner too I think
-Mike

Damn I actually have a good head cold going in here what kind of BS is this. I don't have time for this nonsense. I rarely get sick like once every few years . Guess I'll sweat it out with a rough shoulder routine

I'm sick as well man :\ it def effects workouts.. Sorethroat/earache here

Crap my shoulder routine was cut short do to my girl feeling ill. Whatever not really In the best mood these last few days feeling rather sick and down. Gorgeous outside too maybe run the stairs get some tan going.

Im from north carolina! And yeah I couldnt lift anything today.. was pukin my guts out

Top Bottom