Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

55 y.o. Former ‘Fat Actress’ Kristie Alley struts in a bikini on Oprah today

blueta2 said:
HT of all ppl you should realize adversity does not come in perfect packages. Whatever someone's demon is, once they fight it and win, that's good for a pat on the back :)

Well said.

SoKlueles said:
holy shit you bunch of women hating assholes
she has gotten off her butt, lost 75 lbs and not by gastric bypass surgery. shes freakin 55 years old and i think she looks awesome
whether she has on the panty hose or whatever and btw its not like she tried to hide the fact taht she wore them, she said she had a mishap with finding some that fit
oh and btw, these models in mags that you freakin masturbate to.....they arent real either
there flaws are fixed so they look perfect to you for your whack off sessions

My post wasn't directed at females, I said celebrities, both the women and the men.

You go girl! I like to strut my stuff too. I know I look good and very powerful.

1 ? here
Do you watch oprah every damn day, Or do you just catch the beginning after you watch the next days preview to general Hospital?

I love how people hate on this topic.

I went looking for pick3's photos and found a bunch in his gallery that weren't him, just a bunch of women's faces. hrm. Are his awesome body shots somewhere else? please link me...

I searched his thread starts and so many came up under chat not training or other forums. scanning... fast food posts, check. booze posts, check. no putang posts, check... rubbing one out to avi's, check... ooooo there's a thread in sports, damn, hoping for a training log...

and yes, it does mean you are ghey if you watch American Model instead of football, duh. :)

imystify said:
I love how people hate on this topic.

I went looking for pick3's photos and found a bunch in his gallery that weren't him, just a bunch of women's faces. hrm. Are his awesome body shots somewhere else? please link me...

I searched his thread starts and so many came up under chat not training or other forums. scanning... fast food posts, check. booze posts, check. no putang posts, check... rubbing one out to avi's, check... ooooo there's a thread in sports, damn, hoping for a training log...

and yes, it does mean you are ghey if you watch American Model instead of football, duh. :)
Hi, who are you?

Top Bottom