Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

500 or 600mg of test e a week?

Ejjohn

This is my first question or post on this website but I have been researching steroids for a while and I'm about to start my first cycle. I have 20ml of test e 300mg/ml, plenty of adex and plenty nolva for pct. I was going to do the simple test cycle at 500mg a week but since my test Is dosed at 300mg/ml I was thinking of doing 600mg a week ( 2 shots a week at 300mg). My question: is this a bad idea?

300mg E4D

300mg E4D

x2. id go with 250mg every 4th day but since your test is dosed at 300mg/ml, then go with 1ml every 4th day. also, you might want to get another bottle. mot 20ml bottles only have 16-18ml, and most 10ml bottles only have 8-9ml. so that bottle owuld only last you 8-9 weeks

height: 5'9.5
weight: 191
bf %: 4-5
years training: 8 consistantly

sorry for the late reply I have a busy schedule. Anyway, thanks everyone for the replies so far. My training is always 6 days a week and my diet is solid. I feel that I know my body very well and I know when I am overtraing or under eating.

Nomak666 if I injected .83ml that would give me 250mg of test each time and would probably last 10 weeks at least but I'm worried about not getting the right amount in each inj.

First cycle!!! And you are young. You have to learn your body, especially side effects. You'll get plenty of reactions from your "virgin" body.

I like to error on the conservative side so .......
In my opinion and experience ....
One injection @ 150 mg and 84 hours later .... another.
Add 0.5 adex same time.
Do this for 10 weeks. Expect effects to hit in about 4 days and then climb. Bit of a rollar coaster ride, but not too extreme. Read about the sides so you won't get scared. That thumping in your ears is increased BP. No big deal at your age.

Keep a journal and ask us questions every week. You'll get bigger. LOL

Read about pct and be ready.

And have fun!

Top Bottom