Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

50+

arcwolf

Hello folks:
I have been lifting, in some form , since just before I turned 10. My grandfather was a bodybuilder in the 50s and 60s, and no he was never a big name, he just enjoyed having a muscular physique. My family lived with him that summer, and he had a gym in his workshop/garage,(huge); that is when I got addicted to lifting. I had decent natural strength, and have continued lifting heavy since then.
Now 43 years later, at almost 53, I am having trouble keeping muscle on, and keeping my strength up. I have been a power-lifter, since my teens, and still enjoy pushing a good amount of poundage for my weight, and totally natural.
I am 5'7", approximately 170 pounds, with a decent physique, about 10% body-fat. I squat 455 free, with only a belt to legal depth, bench on an exceptional day 300, but those are far and few between, and easily deadlift 455+.
I am only at % of my all time best lifts, and slowly losing ground.
Any ideas and advise is appreciated. Also, is steroid usage at my age a safe alternative? I have always been afraid to use, but at the same time have always been interested.

arcwolf

Sup brother the reason ur having issues im sure is ur hormone levels ..

As far as training sounds like u know what ur doing

I would recommend getting it test levels check u don't need to do a cycle to replenish ur natural levels through a doctor ... Also u ate a candidate for growth hormone as well those two combine will make the world of difference !!!

It's not a cycle it's giving u optimal levels ..

But if prostate and other things are fine go for it !

Consult a doctor and see what ur options are !!

Are u in the us?

Top Bottom