Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

4000 post deidacation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: 4000 post deidacation NO IT'S DEDICATION

indy69camaro said:
bro, he hasn't meant well in the threatening message I got from him cause I asked him why he was posting "need more posts" on all our threads the other night....sorry I cant agree when people act like that, it's simply uncalled for, if he's a good bro, ask him to grow up and stop crap like that, I dont take threats lightly, even on the internet, and the fact he did on one of my wifes posts also, just compounded it. He can pick on me for no reason but start on my wife and there's an issue.
hes a good bro

SoKlueles said:
Can you link me please to the thread?

I sent copies to the mods, they can deal with him.....end of it from me, I posted it here so bro's could see, wasnt a chat forum he's been doing this in, but the fact that it's done in the womens forum should be proof enuff he's not a real man.

I'm OUT

yes i would enjoy to see this also!!!!!!!!
being his wife i know of only one thread in the womans forum where he posted. i would like to see the others...

hmmmmmm...

Thanks needto! :rose:

now where it this thread that he's said something to your wife? I post there on a regular basis and I've yet to see this. Are you sure you aren't confusing him with another member?

indy69camaro said:
I sent copies to the mods, they can deal with him.....end of it from me, I posted it here so bro's could see, wasnt a chat forum he's been doing this in, but the fact that it's done in the womens forum should be proof enuff he's not a real man.

I'm OUT
I sware to god you better be ablr to back up what you say you little fuck.ya I posted some shit on one off yeure threads the other day no boi deal nothing afensif,or out of line you reded me fore it so I redded you back and my wife did to,I thout that was the end of it but I gas not.good fuck you just made enamys with the wrong bro.fuck you I dont post in the wimens forem you stuoid fuck.I siad one thing the other day in the wemons forem to a girl that I know isent youre wife.and jenscat hemed me the fuck up fore it.ware the fuck is the link you little fuck.were is it our shit was dead you brot it back to life youre fucking mistake,I will fucking hont you for as long as youre her now bitch.wow I mad a few post one night to bring my post count up.fuck you bitch,who the fuck is youre wife wtf is her username I think youre using youre wife to hide behind cuz youre to much of a bitch to do it alone,so what I cant spell,I could mop the fucking flore with your ass a pussy,pm me Ill give you my addriss I would love to beet your fucking head in.YA IAM FUCKING THREATANING YOU YOURE A FUCKING ASS HOLE TRYING TO START TROUBLE.I had know problem with youtill this bull shit.I dont care if I get band I wont to beet youre fucking head in.you fucking fuck were the fuck are you tell me and Ill drive across the cuntry I swaere it.youve never seen a pissed off ranger bro.you come in her and fuck up me dedacationn.no onre has ever pissed me off like you have.were is the link post up the fucking linck lets see it were is it come on you fuck post it lets see it.you fucking lieing little sun of a bitch.omg I wont you dead.

sorry that was me^^^^ got on the comp to look at my post and there he was that little fuck.I was so made Ididnt change user names.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom