Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3rd cycle. Var or this new oxandrovar??

did you decide between var or oxandrovar? i really hope you give oxandrovar a shot.. i think you will be very impressed with it, and the extra gains it will provide over var!

actually i would argue that var might be a better pure finisher but oxandrovar is better because you will add more leanmuscle on it while still cutting as well.

Also real var faked a lot in my experience had winny as ar and dbol as var before whats the score with gyno on oxandrovar

Also real var faked a lot in my experience had winny as ar and dbol as var before whats the score with gyno on oxandrovar

nothing in oxandrovar converts to estrogen however it does have trenavar, which will convert to tren... its not like taking real tren so the prolactin worry is significantly low, and probably not much of a worry at all but in terms of gyno issues, you should always have an ai on hand and i always use one regardless of conversion but you should not have any issues with it...

I always have AG Aromasin on hand, but when I took Ox I never experienced any gyno symptoms or water retention at all. It's a kickass oral no doubt. Perfect for polishing off your cycle.

nothing in oxandrovar converts to estrogen however it does have trenavar, which will convert to tren... its not like taking real tren so the prolactin worry is significantly low, and probably not much of a worry at all but in terms of gyno issues, you should always have an ai on hand and i always use one regardless of conversion but you should not have any issues with it...

it converts to tren at a low percentage, like 30% or something.Risk factors are deff much lower.

Top Bottom