Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3cc glute shot split ok?

jamesponce

Hey guys im a new member but not new to the forums. I just wanted to say thanks for all the great info you guys offer. Anyways!

The cycle i am running now is 100mg prop EOD (weeks 1-3)
700mg enanthate 2x/w
400mg deca 2x/w

First shot i shot everything in one glute using the same syringe since ive mixed these before with no problems. This was the first pin since exactly 1year ago and also the most i have pinned in one shot.

My glute now is in incredible pain, more so just extreme soreness (no stinging) and it didnt hurt at all going in. Today is day 3 and its still killing me even with apllying heating pad every night.

I pinned 1cc prop alone yesterday in the other (left) glute and i plan on pinning my enanthate and deca in that glute tomorrow and the 3rd prop shot in my right glute (the painful one)

My question is would that be a good rotation given that i am rotating the high loads of cc coming in since prop is absorbed much quicker. I have tried other parts to pin and have had bad experience with them so i feel much more safe only doing glutes. Any feedback is appreciated. Even haters :)

P.s. this is not my 1st cycle i just never ran into this problem.

If its a year since your last cycle, youll feel a shot of that size. You're practically a virgin :p give it a week and the pain should resid :)
As for site rotation shots of that size should def be roateted over 4 sites. Are you pinning were you should in quads?

Yea last time i pinned in my quads it went smooth but the next day i had normal soreness. Problem is my job is labor intensive so i put a lot of pressure on my legs and arms throughout the day so i stopped doing thise spots. My last cycle i did 2cc 2x a week rotating glutes and never had any pip. Im going too agree that my body and muscles are fresh now and thats why it hurts. Im no longer doinh 3cc at one time there will be a few days in between shots and its only for 3 weeks then im only doing enentathe and deca

I see. Personally if i was to pinn more than 1-1.5cc each shot i would rotate 4 sites. If you have abit of meat on your ass, youll prob be fine for the duration of this cycle. But if you decied to stay on (cruis etc) you should pinn your quads and take it like a man untill they adapt :p

I have found that after injecting a bit later would be to train the muscle you injected in, this helps the pain alot, also after training massage the area with a hot washcloth.

Haha, I guess my usual advice of sub q injects will give some PIP as well, but who cares about a little PIP in the belly fat.
I'd start with 0,5ml sub q, and if you decide PIP is too bad (and then I'll wonder a little bout your gear) then stop doing it.

Top Bottom