Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

301st POST!!! WHICH OF THESE E.F. GIRLS WOULD U FUCK???

301st POST!!! WHICH OF THESE E.F. DEVILS WOULD U TAP???

• Frisco

Votes: 13 24.5%
  • PuddlesBaby

Votes: 9 17.0%
  • BikiniMomma

Votes: 4 7.5%
  • Jubei (oops wrong gender!!! hehe)

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • VooDoo

Votes: 3 5.7%
  • Nicole

Votes: 6 11.3%
  • Pammy

Votes: 7 13.2%
  • TxGrl

Votes: 6 11.3%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

TheDarkSideNinja

OUT OF THESE LIL E.F. DEVILS WHICH ONE WOULD U TAP??? (I KNOW MOST OF YOU WONDER WHY I DIDN'T PUT "ALL" AS AN ANSWER AND DON'T WORRY THE NAMES I DIDN'T LIST DUE TO THE LARGE AMOUNT WILL SHOW UP IN A FUTURE, POSSIBLY MORE PERVERTED POSTING....THATS CAUSE I'M :evil: :FRlol: :FRlol: :FRlol: )

1. Frisco
2. PuddlesBaby
3. BikiniMomma
4. Pammy
5. VooDoo
6. Nicole
7. Jubei (oops sorry wrong gender) hehe
8. TxGrl

Very True DialTone!!!

I shoulda said it which would u hit if u could only hit one but if i put all that would make u a fudgepackers also cause Jubei would be included hehehe so no win situation for my elite bros in this one just something to think about :p :mix: :p

There's no shame in my game... J/K I'm not gay. No, er really. I mean it. Darkside stop pming me. I've already tapped that ninja ass of yours and I'm done with you.

Damnit Darkside you know how many homos are on this board? I bet all those fags are like; oh my, hes one of us. NO! I'm not!!! IF I start getting private messages I'm gonna kick your ass.

LMFAO....

Sorry man good thing u changed the F next to your gender back to M.....hehe JK Jubei aren't u gon follow through with the plan??? :rainbow: people start PM'n you then you set a date and time to meet up and :bigbuck: we just got rid of some from EF. Now that our plan is out it's not gonna work. O well maybe i you can devise a plan this time!!!! hahaha

LOL...you're a nut, DSN!

I voted for Frisco since she's first on the list...figure it'd be easier to start at the top and work down. ;)

Mrs.P

If i could vote id vote for all of you except Jubei cause i def wouldnt wanna see those drawers dropped lmao!!! Yea i know ima nut but what can ya do....ima cool nut though right??? Alright cool...

Top Bottom