Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 days

Burncycle360

What can I get done in 30 days?
I'd like to reduce body fat as much as possible mainly, but also do some strength stuff.

Currently I'm 18, 5'7, 150 pounds. Estimated body fat is 20-25%. Basically you can only really see my upper two abs

Can I get noticeable results in 30 days, or is that not long enough for noticeable results? I plan to continue a program afterwards, and continue to get in better shape, but I'd like to know how much I can do within that time

I currently take a one a day, and 400 IU of vitamin E. I don't know much about supplements or anything.

I assume a diet change is in order, and a workout schedule (aerobic probably to burn fat) I just don't know the numbers

can anyone help? And will some sort of suppliments help?

Last edited:
Well you have to start somewhere. I suggest doing some research and mapping out a good plan. Just asking for a good program is not going to cut it. You have to do your homework. I would suggest doing some compound movements for the first six weeks, watch your diet. If you can get a good diet plan, and stick to it you can acomplish anything you want. I was at 145 and 17% bodyfat when I was your age. I am now 20 years old at 200lbs 10%bodyfat :)

Sweet

I'm going to a friends house next month that I haven't seen in forever, and after I graduated high school last fall, I let my training get kinda lax. I don't wanna go there lookin flabby :)

I dunno if I should do 20 minutes of cardio a day, or every other day, or should I do it more than once a day...

I'll try to watch my diet, I got a sheet that gave me a little review and told me how many calories and stuff I should have per day

Go to the diet board. Ultimate crumcakes diet is kick ass. You can also do cardio 2 times a day if you don't want to cut cals all that much. Someone on the diet was doing cardio 2 times a day amd WO's 1 time a day. I can't remember the use, but his picts showed reasonable change after just 2 weeks.

Just head to the diet board and you will found out the best way to look the best in 30 days

Sweet. I've heard that if you do cardio alot, that it won't help much to work out, I dunno though- I'll check out the diet board, peace

Top Bottom