Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 000mg of Milk Thistle Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
So at 30,000mg, that is 3 pills at 10grams each. So you have enough for 3 days.

Something tells me you would not be able to swallow a 10gram pill. That would be the size of an egg or something. Hell, a 1 gram pill is big enough.

Yes

one

ONE

2 less than 3!

Is it that hard to comprehend. 10g is bugger all? There's 8 grams of protein in an egg? Where do you get your eggs weighed?????

TX

Sorry man, I've got tonnes of the stuff, but would like to know what the ideal dose would be for my cycle of dbol/winny.

Each tab weighs 10g - YES
Each tab is 10 000mg - YES
60 tabs in a packet - YES
Price is AU$20 (US$10) - YES
Taking one a day at the moment - YES

Thanks guys anyway!

Blonski, aren't there like 6grams of protein in an egg? I dunno, I don't like eggs.

Anyways, I think the average dose per pill here is something like 250mg. Most people only take like a gram or a gram and a half per day. So, at the dosage you are talking, I would think 1/day is plenty. If not overkill.

Yeah, it's cheap here too.

Oh yeah, it's impossible to make someone on fina jealous because you have milk thistle, lol.

Hmmmm

I was talking about me, myself, I, personally, taking 3 x 6g per day.

That's per day, one day less than 2, one 7th of a week.

I'm surprised Blonski, if you are the same one at Bolex, being a fellow Oz, thought you were a little more diplomatic. :eek:

Ronan

I don't know what the hell has gotten in to me...

I don't usually hit the sarcasm as hard as that! Especially to guys who haven't done anything to me!

Please fellas, Tx especially, accept my apology...I must be having a shocker today!

Crazy day, damn crazy stuff!

See ya round...sorry for being a prick!

LOL :D I'm going mad!

I think Maniac has infected me somehow!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom