Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

30 000mg of Milk Thistle Enough?

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm on dbol at 25mg/ED for 4 weeks then hitting Winny for another 4 weeks at 50mg/ED. I have been taking 10g a day (1 tablet) but not sure if I should bump it up a little?

Cost isn't an issue as I get them relatively cheap!

Thanks guys

Blonski

From any good Aussie health food store!

Drop me an email if you want me to hook you up, but you should be able to find them...I'll find the details.

The price is AU$20 (US$10) for 60 tabs....not too shabby!

Blonski

I take 1000-1500mg/Day of Milk thistle, that seems like a good dose. 10g's a day is alot
:eek2:
M18

They are about the size of a paracetamol tablet, so tightly pressed. The packet suggests one a day and because it is the real thing and not some fruit crap, the benefits are much greater.

I don't have the shits (which they warn about in over dosing) so I'll tramp along at 10g a day. Thanks anyway for your help...just needed to touch base on that one!

Regards

Blonski

PS. dbol kicked in in 3 days and the instant bump in strength was bullshit! Straight up 30lbs on bench and an extra place on tri push down and reverse grip....full spin out hey! AND MY NUTS HAVE SHRUNK!!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom