Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

3 months ago I was fat, now I look good!

I'm motivated to workout after reading your posts, guys! Thanks for being there (indirectly) and keeping up with the useful conversation. I'm not fat but I want to lose couple of kilos. I feel tired when I exercise. I guess I was too lazy to think about the exercise in the first place.

We don't give a fuck

I'm motivated to workout after reading your posts, guys! Thanks for being there (indirectly) and keeping up with the useful conversation. I'm not fat but I want to lose couple of kilos. I feel tired when I exercise. I guess I was too lazy to think about the exercise in the first place.

We don't speak kilos in America

you're motivated for dick, fgt

you feel dick when you exercise, fgt

Top Bottom