Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd week of first ever cycle

Marine86

In my second week of test cyp cycle, I have done many ph's before and always wanted to give aas a try, buy wow it is different, I never felt so strong, almost to the point whereby feel like my joints can't handle it, I am very happy that I listened to everyone and didn't run my Tren, if I'm getting this much strength in my second week I can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks.

In my second week of test cyp cycle, I have done many ph's before and always wanted to give aas a try, buy wow it is different, I never felt so strong, almost to the point whereby feel like my joints can't handle it, I am very happy that I listened to everyone and didn't run my Tren, if I'm getting this much strength in my second week I can't wait to see how it is in a few weeks.

cyp is a long ester and you would not usually feel it so soon....are you using an oral also ?
smart move holding off on the tren for first cycle.

Heck yeah! I love test, I usually feel it after an hour of injecting.

yeah and your body is also in a nice anabolic state so you should start seeing some growth. keep killing it in the gym.. your receptors are fresh and you are not only getting the cyp benefits but also your own bodies test.

I can remember my 3rd day on sustanon on my first cycle the same weight i had lifted a few days prior seemed so easy.

It's like magic, I was hitting incline presses at 205 and wasn't as strained as usual, thank you radar ad well for the nutrition guides

It's like magic, I was hitting incline presses at 205 and wasn't as strained as usual, thank you radar ad well for the nutrition guides

Thanks Bro ,good to hear you're happy ,it will only get better from here on,need help on anything remember i'm just a pm away :)

Top Bottom