Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd cycle tell me what you think.. some feedback please

pix

Please Critique my 2nd cycle idea thanks dudes

Stats been trainning for 2 1/2 years

hight 164cm..5'4
weight 63kg
bf?? pretty lean..
started gym at 53kg
small frame and build.

Aime: To gain mass and be lean.

(i can only get 14 amples of suss250)
PCT
thanks broz!

Last edited:
Please Critique my 2nd cycle idea thanks dudes

Stats been trainning for 2 1/2 years

hight 164cm..5'4
weight 63kg
bf?? pretty lean..
started gym at 53kg
small frame and build.

Aime: To gain mass and be lean.

(i can only get 14 amples of suss250)
PCT
thanks broz!

you've done good research but deca for 5 weeks just isn't worth the hassle. do what oz said. 10 weeks deca/10 weeks sust (or 12 weeks sust at the very maximum) and if you want mass go with dbol. deca is a slow and quality builder. you probably wont even know you are on deca until before and after pics or from family/friends telling you.

or just run the sust + dbol and forget the deca. your best bet is putting on mass. you are already a short and lean guy from your stats so forget about being 'lean' for now. just worry about building mass.

run those supps + hcg towards the end of your cycle into PCT to prevent crash.

personally i wouldnt run beast for your 2nd cycle,i like the 12 weeks sust and 10 weeks decca gives you enough time to feel the maximum force, take it your in the uk like me stats in kg's? my starts arent far of yours my next cycle will be test cypionate 12 weeks with dbols first 3 weeks and winny last 3 weeks, just get all your calories and protiens down and trains your ass off!

hey dude all great poins but i just cant get my hands on any more suss250 unless i work out what i have, which is 14- 1ml amples and strech it out for 10 weeks.....?
or
at the best my mate offered me 3 of his amples.. i could run 3weeks at 1ml/250mg a week say... at the start or at the end??
Which would then give me 10weeks suss250 and i can then push back all my other stuff to suit the 10weeks.

If not i might just have to run the SUSS for only 7weeks and that is why i was going to run DECCA for only 5weeks, but i will b getting 10ml of DECCA so maybe i can run that longer...?
or
Would my best bet b to run Dbols say... 40mg-50mg for the first 3weeks insteed of DECCA.

honest opinions..
thanks broz

no need to run the decca longer what mg is the decca? when can you get hold of more gear? sorta puttin a limit on yourself unless you can get a few more sus amps, p.s 30mg is more then enough dbols

Top Bottom