Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2nd Cycle/ Revised

ell2104

Okay guys, I started out wanting to do test prop tren ace cycle, but was advised against it because I haven't done enough cycles. So now this is the new proposed cycle.

Weight: 190 (goal >205)
Height: 6'1"
bf%: 10-12% (goal 6-8%)
Training seriously for 3 years
Diet consists of 250g of protein and 3.2k-4.2k calories/day
AAS history: Did a Test prop cycle previously at 100 EOD for 8 weeks.

Goal of Cycle:

To gain a lot of lean mass in general while still being cut and get a lot stronger

AAS and Dosage:

Test prop 500mg a week for 8 weeks
. Pinning EOD
Liqidex on cycle. 0.5mg every 2nd day

PCT: Three days after last Pin
nolva 40/40/20/20/20/20
Clomid 100/100/50/50/25/25

Question:
Would adding T3/Clen or both be a good idea to be cut? Last cycle I leaned up and gained size, but had a pinch of sticky fat around my lower abs.

The reason I like the prop as opposed to test E or C is the chance it might have less water retention. The pinning EOD is going to be a pain though =S. I might add some B-12 like I did last time.

Here is the workout:
Monday
CHEST
# 4 sets of incline dumbbell press, 8-10 reps. Superset immediately with incline flies at a lower weight
# 3 sets of bench press, 8-10 reps
# 3 sets of cable crossovers, till failure
# 3 sets of weighted chest dips until failure
BICEPS
# 3 sets of barbell curls, 8-10 reps
#3 sets of 21’s
# 3 sets of preacher curls, 8-10 reps

Tuesday
LEGS
* 4 sets of squats 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of lunges 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of leg press 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of leg extensions till failure
* 3 sets of leg curls 8-10 reps

Wednesday
BACK
* 3 sets of lat pulldowns8-10 reps
* 4 sets of deadlifts 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of bent over rows 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of dumbell rows 8-10 reps
* 3 sets of hyperextensions 8-10 reps

Thursday
SHOULDERS
* 4 sets of shoulder press
* 3 sets of upright rows suppersetted with lateral raises
* 3 sets of front raises
*3 sets of lying rear delt raises

TRICEPS
# 3 sets of close-grip bench press
# 4 sets of pulldowns
# 3 sets of skullcrushers

Saturday
FULL BODY EXHAUST
>4 sets of deadlifts till failure
>4 sets of squats till failure
>3 sets of clean and jerk till failure

I never do cardio because I am an extreme ecto and tend to loose a lot of muscle as well as fat. The sticky fat still remains even though cardio as well. I want to gain lean muscle while still lowering BF%

I know the first thing people will say is diet is key but I am a college student and have to live of meals plans the college provides. Like subway, Grilled Chicken sandwich are probably the healthiest choices and that can get old. T3 and Clen I was hopping could give me a little less stress in my day.

t3 and clen are both terrible options... clen is very dangerous and t3 is muscle eating garbage... both horrible options... you need to run an oral like anavar or winstrol on the back end of your cycle... if your running prop,, you could run either the entire 8 weeks of the cycle and will be fine with it...

YOUR PCT IS TRASH... GET RID OF THE NOLVA!

[FONT=&quot]clomid 25/25/25/25
Unleashed/post cycle combo IF OUT OF STOCK SUBSTITUTE WITH TEST INFUSION AND FORGED POST CYCLE AT MRSUPPS.COM
forma stanzol mrsupps.com
daa powerchews or powder

optional
ostarine 25 mg day uniquemicals.com[/FONT]

Hey Dylan... Why do you hate T3? I have had amazing success with it. I agree on Clen and DNP. I can't take ECA but my Wife can. As long as I am running a good cycle adding 50mcg T3 has burned fat off really nice and I don't lose any muscle. I haven't ever tried a higher dose. I am 205 at 9% BF right now. Thoughts?

55 and still fucking dangerous

Hey Dylan... Why do you hate T3? I have had amazing success with it. I agree on Clen and DNP. I can't take ECA but my Wife can. As long as I am running a good cycle adding 50mcg T3 has burned fat off really nice and I don't lose any muscle. I haven't ever tried a higher dose. I am 205 at 9% BF right now. Thoughts?

if you can hold onto muscle with it then that's great bro... then its not nearly as bad... i know its a bitch to accomplish that but its not impossible... i prefer albuterol because its safer but if your able to do that then im not nearly as opposed to it...

I agree with Dylan on the pct and clen etc. I would also add in an oral to the mix. Var is great but it's pricey, Tbol is very similar and cheaper. If you don't wanna add either of those in a ph stack like katana and hella would be good.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Use code TEAM1001 at ruthless supps for a $50 off discount on transaderm and phytoserms.

if you can hold onto muscle with it then that's great bro... then its not nearly as bad... i know its a bitch to accomplish that but its not impossible... i prefer albuterol because its safer but if your able to do that then im not nearly as opposed to it...

I hear ya. I can't take Albuteral... Makes me sick. Thanks for your input.

The reason a majority of people here will advise against t3 is because your natural thyroid is plenty efficient on its own, secondly t3 can eat off the muscle as well in some cases, and thirdly once your thyroid goes there's no bringing it back

If you must use any form of thyroid stick to t2 (3,5 diodothyronine & 3,3 diodothyronine) or t4
Why you may ask, because these have to convert into your thyroid and they aren't just the straight hormone causing damage at a slower pace to your thyroid

The best choice though is to avoid thyroid in general

Top Bottom