Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2d Cycle, having some issues, questions...

jwb23456

Hey guys,

I started a second cycle almost two weeks ago (I've done two injections). I'm doing a test blend that's (1CC of 400 MG) and Deca (1 CC of 300MG), I was planning on going ten weeks of Test, and then doing 1 week more of Test...I've got lots of Nolvadex and Clomid on hand (but was planning on not using until PCT and haven't seen any real reason to start it).

Trouble is, even taking more test than deca, I'm pretty shut down, and my appetite is through the roof in a way that's really uncomfortable...My first cycle was 250 MG of Sustanon XXXXX and 250 MG of EQ (I think it was XXXXX), once a week. I used a little Arimidex along the way and it was a great cycle...I know they say just start with Test, but I didn't, and gained about 15 pounds of quality muscle that I mostly kept on.

I'm 5'6 and currently weigh about 155.

So I'm wondering a couple of things. First, would it be terrible to switch back to EQ (since I still have a shitload of that left) and throw out the Deca? Would this do anything for my sex drive anyway or do I need to get something like HCG? Am I going to be shut down for months and months regardless?

Second, could I lower the deca to 150 a week and keep the Test at 400? (I'd much rather lower the overall dosage than boost it up, since I wanted to bulk up, but not to the degree where I gain 25-30 pounds of muscle/water...?)

Any advice greatly appreciated.

Last edited by a moderator:
It's against board rules to mention what brand of Gear you have

And sounds like you need to get your diet right 155 is small to be doing aas

I was going to add, you could probably use 20-30 lbs of weight gain. The huge appetite isn't a bad thing, eat bro.

Edited, sorry about that.

Vis a vis, my weight, I think 155 at my height is about the limit of my natural limit...I trained for 10 years before doing a cycle...I went from 115 pounds, to about 145, then went just north of 160 on my first cycle and settled back down at 155. Regardless, my question has more to do with the advantages/pitfalls of switching mid-cycle and whether it is safe/beneficial.

Balboa,

are there any advantages / disadvantages of switching mid-cycle from Deca to EQ?

yES THERE IS..............DON'T

EQ is a much longer ester, you need to learn about these things and don't go blindly changing things mid cycle, if the Deca disagrees with you drop it, but don't add something else finish the cycle as is.

But why is it your thinking of dropping the deca. Just because you are hungry. I would still say you could go natural for a while and gain some good weight at 155 lbs. Why did you feel you needed to start on the juicey juicey

I don't know much about juice on what to take. I would listen to Radar

Hey guys,

I started a second cycle almost two weeks ago (I've done two injections). I'm doing a test blend that's (1CC of 400 MG) and Deca (1 CC of 300MG), I was planning on going ten weeks of Test, and then doing 1 week more of Test...I've got lots of Nolvadex and Clomid on hand (but was planning on not using until PCT and haven't seen any real reason to start it).

Trouble is, even taking more test than deca, I'm pretty shut down, and my appetite is through the roof in a way that's really uncomfortable...My first cycle was 250 MG of Sustanon XXXXX and 250 MG of EQ (I think it was XXXXX), once a week. I used a little Arimidex along the way and it was a great cycle...I know they say just start with Test, but I didn't, and gained about 15 pounds of quality muscle that I mostly kept on.

I'm 5'6 and currently weigh about 155.

So I'm wondering a couple of things. First, would it be terrible to switch back to EQ (since I still have a shitload of that left) and throw out the Deca? Would this do anything for my sex drive anyway or do I need to get something like HCG? Am I going to be shut down for months and months regardless?

Second, could I lower the deca to 150 a week and keep the Test at 400? (I'd much rather lower the overall dosage than boost it up, since I wanted to bulk up, but not to the degree where I gain 25-30 pounds of muscle/water...?)

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I am 95% certain the test you are on is underdosed and/or you are not on dostinex .5mg E4D

go ahead and stop the deca now and never use it again. its SUPPOSED to give you a heavy appetite and you don't want that so whats the point? . I am your height and when I ran deca I was 193 pounds with 15% bf. you still have a long ways to go before you should be running AAS cycles. you are just gonna mess up your libido ..

trust me learn to eat and workout properly. if you still don't get results then you just might have bad genetics that even AAS will not overcome...

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

What these guys are saying is legit stuff. Too many people come here thinking they can just take some juice and they will get huge. If you can't get bigger at 155 (And I have a hard time believing your at a plateau and can't get any bigger natural), and if that is the case, like others have said, your not blessed with genetics. Eat bubba

why are you running 700mg of gear if you don't want to gain 25 lbs? you're 155 lbs. why wouldn't you want to gain 25 lbs?
why if you're wanting to bulk up is being hungry uncomfortable? surely it should be a god send?

Top Bottom