Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

24k's *getting ready for 2006* log

*Bunny* said:
Ahhh-choo .. I sneezed ... dusty in here

:) :heart: :heart: :heart: :wodin:

:lmao: I will be back to it on Monday, with new goals that need to be met. I'm eating clean right now, but just don't feel like being accountable if that makes sense. This weekend will be my last cheat for awhile cause it's a celebration :arty: :elephant: lol but after that I'll be back and ready get back to it.

Miss24k said:
Mermaid yes I tried ZMA, also valerian, milk before bed, warm baths, herbal teas, you name it I've probably tried it. Now the funny thing is that the last few days, since my carbs were upped I've gotten better sleep. I don't know if depleting carbs can cause a problem with sleep but it seems so.
Made a note of this in SBT's log.... I noticed my sleep dropped after I went below 30% carbs... I can drug you with some tea like I did Bunny if you like? Chamomile before bed always has worked for me... most of the time and cutting out all caffeine before 4:00 p.m.
Nice 2 see you around a bit more too :heart:

Miss24k said:
I plan to, you only turn 29 once right :worried:
I plan on turning 29 at least 5-6 times :)

I cure insomnia by taking care of bidness works most every time if not tylnol pm will.

superqt4u2nv said:
I plan on turning 29 at least 5-6 times :)

I cure insomnia by taking care of bidness works most every time if not tylnol pm will.

What I plan on staying 29 for along time haha.

But in all seriousness, this is a scary age for me, I have feared it for years.

I'm going to try the tea again T. :heart:

On another note, I finally got my squat up to a palte again woohoo :elephant: did 2 sets like that with 8 reps each. As you all know I've been struggling to get my strength back, seems it's getting there.

Shades McCool said:
Congrats! Don't worry about the age, just look in the mirror and you should feel great.

But honestly the fear I have of the age 29 has nothing to do with of getting older.

It's something that's haunted me for 20 years.

Miss24k said:

But honestly the fear I have of the age 29 has nothing to do with of getting older.

It's something that's haunted me for 20 years.
Well darlin' we got many more years to come to SQUASH that thought out of that pretty little head of yours now don't we ? :D;)

SEE AGAIN, Saturday, I have another wonderful thing to cfelebrate... crap Im going to have to start taking notes :)

:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose:
:rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: :rose: + :rose:

Top Bottom