Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Things

RX is currently in the process of completely revamping their customer support desk so stuff like this won't happen again.
another holdup is the new custom laws that are out further delaying packages!So the 21 days shipping time no longer applies!

what are they doing to their customer service and will it be fixed soon? i was planning on placing an order soon, but reading about how no one can even get a hold of them after send them their money just seems completely unnacceptable

what are they doing to their customer service and will it be fixed soon? i was planning on placing an order soon, but reading about how no one can even get a hold of them after send them their money just seems completely unnacceptable

Customer service will have someone there to reply to your Quieries instead if the guessing games that is now being played. let hope it's fixed soon.

RX is currently in the process of completely revamping their customer support desk so stuff like this won't happen again.
another holdup is the new custom laws that are out further delaying packages!So the 21 days shipping time no longer applies!

Customs and TSA have all int'l packs held up entering and exiting. That's the delay. It's hard to blame rx for that.

Even though there is a slightly longer wait, we are lucky to have these guys at our disposal. I bet back before the Internet finding these drugs was nearly impossible. You know all about that, don't ya? ;)

Radar

Thank you for the update.

Top Bottom