Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

2 Things

NorthTex

First off, I Love this site since I joined. Love all the sponsored products as well. I have ordered many things from N2BM and Mrsupps. All great products and shipping time is amazing and I will continue to use them and inform buddies about them. The only problem I have is why rxhealth is a sponsor. I placed a large order a month ago and nothing yet and no response from emails. I just figuared with as good of job as all the other guys do (N2BM and MRSUPPS) why RX is even sponsor, when we all have the problems we do with them? Can anyone explain further?

They are a great company bro. Their products are top notch and they always come through.

They are a little slow right now. I'd be patient though. Your order could show up any day.

You could PM ceo or needtogetaas an they can look further into your order.

Somebody has mentioned this before. Check your spam folder first before accusing. I know it's frustrating but, and I could be wrong but they are not a domestic shipper. That means they are subject to customs and inspection. It's a risk but it also holds up shipping times.

Also keep this in mind. You are not just ordering a pair of Nike running shoes from Minnesota. From what everybody has said, they are g2g and if they weren't they wouldn't be a sponsor.

Dude I have checked spam, junk, trash and my inbox everyday. There has been no response. To add to it I have pm'ed and emailed the CEO. Nothing has come from it. Also when you order Nike shoes, there is an estimated time for delivery. Rx advertises 21 days, which is not a problem, but it does become one when that time has come and passed without an update. I don't have a problem with the time (i am sure it will arrive), but I would appreciate some kind of update or response. Also I would pm need2 but he has enough on his plate. I don't want to bother him about some guy bitching about how his order has not come in. Thanks guys for the info, I feel a little better about my order now.

That's just it North. He would much rather you pm him than start a thread to rant about it. I realize you didn't blast him but N2 only brings in sponsors deemed suitable for us members here. When a thread gets started and folks start to blast before remedying the situation it usually doesn't go over too well. Just looking out. Trust me, he doesn't mind. He usually gets about 950 PM'd a day. 951 won't hurt. Plus other senior mods on here can also help. SouthernLord, Radar, TheEmperor, the list goes on. just hit one up.

Bang,

I'm sorry about sounding like I am bashing Rx. Anyone reading this please understand I have been acting like a little puss about the whole shipping situation. I am sure the shipment will come in and I will keep everyone posted on when it arrives and the quality. Also Bang, thank you for the responses. You have cooled me down a bit. I will pm need2 but I still want to give it another week or two before I bug him.

Bang,

I'm sorry about sounding like I am bashing Rx. Anyone reading this please understand I have been acting like a little puss about the whole shipping situation. I am sure the shipment will come in and I will keep everyone posted on when it arrives and the quality. Also Bang, thank you for the responses. You have cooled me down a bit. I will pm need2 but I still want to give it another week or two before I bug him.

No worries bro, we all get frustrated. Pm N2 man, he may take a day or two to get to you but he will. I hope it comes in sooner than later NorthTex.

Bang,

RX is currently in the process of completely revamping their customer support desk so stuff like this won't happen again.
another holdup is the new custom laws that are out further delaying packages!So the 21 days shipping time no longer applies!

Top Bottom