Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st winny cycle..

nebraskaheat

I tried anavar and reacted very poorly to it. I retained water and gained 10 pounds in my first week. I quit at day 10 as i was dealing with blood pressure and headache issues. Ive never used any other aas but decided to give a small dose winny cycle a try. Im going to start with 5 mg per day and perhaps up it depending on sides to 10 per day after 2 weeks.

Im 34, 155 pounds, train 5 days a week and plan to compete in physique in about 10 months.

Im getting a bit nervous reading about the liver toxicity aspect as well as the other sides. But from what ive read my dose should be low enough to stay on the safe side, i think. Im taking liver support, have had,my liver enzymes tested recently and they are fine and i do not drink much. Any thoughts?

Don't drink AT ALL.

StacK with test and deca, if you CARE ABOUT you joints. How do you post on site? I am using the iphone app

StacK with test and deca, if you CARE ABOUT you joints. How do you post on site? I am using the iphone app

You know she's female right?

I would bet you didn't have real var. Sounds more like deca to me. Winny is far more harsh than var and you will run the risk of more sides. Not just liver but things like voice changes, joint pain and facial hair. Have you thought about maybe a cycle from sarms1? Or getting a different source...

Top Bottom