Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Helladrol cycle

stak'd

Wanted some help from the Veterans out there. 5'6" / 180 / 39 yrs. Deployed and am going to start a cycle of Helladrol. This is what it looks like:
1-6 helladrol 50/75/75/75/100/100
1-6 transaderm
1-6 n2gaurd
4-12 forma

PCT
6-10 clomid 25/25/25/25
6-12 forma
6-12 ostarine 25mg e/d
6-12 DAA 5g e/d
6-12 GW (SARM) 5mg AM 5mg PM

Do I need the clomid? Can something else easier suffice? OTC that is..ie Unleashed? If not what about Torem? This this look good? Too much? Any help much appreciated. As noted first cycle dont want to screw myself up too much.

Holy crap . . . a first post with planned cycle that looks like you actually did some research. That's a rarity.

One thing I can see is that you have GW listed in PCT. Dylan, the resident SARMs expert, recommends against using that in PCT as it will make it harder to maintain your gains. It's designed to lean you out, which isn't exactly ideal when on PCT trying to hold onto what you build.

You'll get varied opinions on Clomid but most I think agree that it's not necessary (some think helpful but not needed).

DAA - only need 3g per day (that's the amount used in the studies showing beneficial effects).

The unleashed/postcycle combo is definitely a great addition to PCT.

I agree with this^^. I would not bother with clomid in this cycle personally. The supps should be plenty. I'd definitely add in the unleashed to pct. and I'd consider throwing in katana as well. That will make this a nice lean mass cycle.

Use code joeb15 for 15% of at Ntbm.

Ntbm support number
tel:1-631-443-4461

http://venomchat.com/

do not waste any time running hella at 50 mg... 75/75/75/100/100/125... 50 mg is a waste bro... start forma week 3 and run it through the end of pct... test infusion is a nice add to pct if the unleashed/post cycle combo is out of stock... so is forged post cycle...

dylan is right on the dosages.

and i agree with him swap out the clomid for test infusion.. run the test infusion the 4 weeks instead.

you definately do not need the clomid or any SERM/drug for a 6 week oral run. i advise all my clients not to bother with it and I am evolving into not using clomid even for my long cycles too. we will see how it goes

So after some tweaking, this is what I have:
1-6 helladrol 75/75/75/100/100/125
1-6 transaderm
1-6 n2gaurd
3-12 forma

PCT
6-10 Unleashed Post cycle combo or Test infusion
6-12 forma
6-12 DAA 5g e/d

I ditched the GW and the Osta. I figured I could run them together after PCT. Is this OK? Should I put the Osta back in? Anything else needed for the PCT? I wanted to thank all of you for your input. It is MUCH appreciated. Already ordered the Hella stack. Just need to firm up the PCT. Thanks again.

i never run a pct without ostarine bro... it makes it very smooth and allows you to hold on to your gains much easier... do no ever exceed 25mg of osta... check out uniquemicals for your osta..

Holy crap . . . a first post with planned cycle that looks like you actually did some research. That's a rarity.

One thing I can see is that you have GW listed in PCT. Dylan, the resident SARMs expert, recommends against using that in PCT as it will make it harder to maintain your gains. It's designed to lean you out, which isn't exactly ideal when on PCT trying to hold onto what you build.

You'll get varied opinions on Clomid but most I think agree that it's not necessary (some think helpful but not needed).

DAA - only need 3g per day (that's the amount used in the studies showing beneficial effects).

The unleashed/postcycle combo is definitely a great addition to PCT.

GW is also anabolic due to the insulin sensitivity. Why would it make it harder to keep gains? N2slin is also for losing weight but it definitely won't cause catabolism. I haven't any experience yet with GW yet so I'm not arguing, but just curious to hear why.

i read a lot of studies indicating it wasn't a good option to run gw in pct however i experimented with it this pct and everything went fucking great... I am getting bloods done soon to confirm it was okay to add it but in terms of gains, it was great... I want the blood confirmation before I full endorse it but as of right now, it will be a staple in my pct...

Top Bottom