Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply US-PHARMACIES UGL OZ
Raptor Labs UGFREAK OxygenPharm
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplyUS-PHARMACIES UGL OZUGFREAKRaptor LabsOxygenPharm

1st Cycle...let me hear your opinions..

CRounder99

New member
Alright, I am thinking about doing a cycle of test and this is what I’ve come up with:

10 weeks
500mg/week sust 250: inject 250 mon, 250 thurs

Do you all think this is pretty fair?

I was also wanting to throw in an oral and I know Dbol is the obvious choice but due to price restrictions I can’t really afford both, so what do you all think about throwing in some sns methyldrol? It’s the same as superdrol (or so I’m told)?

Suggestions and opinions welceome….thanks bros
 
I also wanted to add I have access to Test Prop and Test CYP.....anyone convince me that a cycle of this would be better than Sust for my first?
 
Considering Dbol is one of the more cheaper agents around, i'd save your money on the oxydrol crap and use it on ordering an Aromatase Inhibitor like AIFM to combat any estrous issues.

The sustenon will be fine for a first cycle. Shoot 1ml every 3 days. 10 weeks will be fine. Therefore, you will need around 23+ ml of sustenon.

Make sure you have an AI, and at least some clomid to take after your cycle for recovery purposes. Hcg is optional.

Ancillaries and compounds for PCT are just as important as the cycle itself.

That being said, make sure your diet is dialed in so you get the most of your cycle and $$$ spent.

BMJ
 
You probably wont need the Aromatase Inhibitor untell 2 weeks after you started your cycle b/c sust is a longer acting AAS. (Jut trying to save you a bit of money) but after 2 weeks you probably will need something. Personally I have had verry nice gains on Sustanon 250 alone....but i went up from 500mg to 750mg. Good luck
 
omega529 said:
You probably wont need the Aromatase Inhibitor untell 2 weeks after you started your cycle b/c sust is a longer acting AAS. (Jut trying to save you a bit of money) but after 2 weeks you probably will need something. Personally I have had verry nice gains on Sustanon 250 alone....but i went up from 500mg to 750mg. Good luck

I'd take an AI right from the beginning. The ester is just the half life. You'll have aromatization very quickly. And sustanon has prop and phenylprop which are fast acting esters.
 
If you're using a real steroid like sust, I would forget the superdrol or methyldrol. 500mg/week of test by itself is fine for a first cycle. Besides, from the right source, dbol is dirt-cheap, much cheaper than sust is, so adding a small amount shouldn't cost you much at all if you decide to run it. If not, spend what you have left over on an AI, nolva/clomid for PCT, and possibly HCG. Or just spend it on a good diet :)
 
Generally a single ester Test like Cyp or Enanthate is cheaper then Sust(unless your using Human Grade). Go with Cyp/Enanthate at 500mg/Week and throw in D-Bol at 20mg/Day for the first 4 weeks. That amount of D-Bol should most cost much at all. Great first cycle and when combined with a Proper diet should yeild excellent gains. Make sure you plan a proper PCT and get everything you need before you start.

M18
 
Yeah, Mustang brings up a good point.

Test Enanthate and cypionate are usually a lot cheaper than Sustanon. Therefore, because of the savings in cost, you could add the Dbol in. A dose of 250-300mg of test every 3 days is what i'd do.

Forget the prohormone. Add the Dbol in before that.

Make sure to start an AI for the whole cycle and make sure to plan for PCT ancillaries as well before starting your cycle.

BMJ
 
love this post, quick question and i am sorry that i am a day late. how much ai? follow the directions for the pumps? thanks guys
 
Top Bottom