Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle ever, non-bulking ideas...

I think the diet will determine what he gains/doesn't gain regardless of what he takes. He's 140# @ 4% BF so it's not like he's shoveling food down his throat. So why would he gain much weight if he keeps eating like this? Keep the diet low key and I think you'll mostly get strength gain regardless of what you take. Don't oversimplify gaining lean mass ... you have to have a decent diet in place to make this happen.

xonic2xonic said:
I think you guys are fucking ridiculous recommending Fina. It is hard on the system, only competitve bbrs need this stuff for fast gains and precomp hardness. There is no point for this guy. He should just stick with one of the basics already mentioned, that will provide modest, but lasting quality gains, eat properly and train properly. Even with this I worry that he would damage tendons/ligaments/joints with so little lifting expertience.

Like I mentioned before, I think fina is fine for a beginner, as long as he has researched it and is aware of all the possible sides (like any other AS of course), and has a decent foundation to work off of. At 140lbs, it doesn't sound like he does. Maybe he's just really fuckn short. I don't know. He hasn't replied to our questions yet.

But anyway, as I stated before, if you're gonna get into AS now and not take our advice to wait, AT THE VERY LEAST, get your diet and training down to perfection. Without those in order, you'll be pissing your money, time, and health away with nothing to show for it. All steroids have sides...fina has a couple more sides than most others, but they are managable. It's not like it's this super-harsh drug that only the pro's should use. If you take the necessary precautions, you will not put your body in greater risk than any other AS would. Goodluck with whatever you decide to do.

Top Bottom