Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle assistance

Bignog

6'3
34 yr old and been lifting for 14 yrs - Hard core the last year
Diet and Cardio are on point

I am starting a cycle in about a month and I wanted to get some input. It has been about 10 yrs since I ran a cycle. I have used Sus, Deca and EQ in the past. In my younger years my friends and I had no education and we did not even know what a PCT or AI or any other acronym was. So we never did a PCT, we just sort of weaned off the gear. Never had any gyno issues or anything else. This time I want to do it right. Been reading about the different gear and so many opinions on PCT, it is throwing me off. I have reached a plateau. Maybe because I am getting older but I just don't have that endurance anymore and I am always tired. Talk to my doc & he suggested Test cyp at about 200mg a week. This would cost me 600 a month - hell no.

400mg test cyp a week - 10weeks
100mg of masteron E3D - 8weeks
I like the test because, well it is a test and the masteron because I feel that it will help with the sides of test - It isn't liver toxic,and it does not aromatize.
I know mast is great if your BF is low but that is not what I want it for - only a plus

I was going to use HCGenerate while on cycle
PCT
Unleashed
Post Cycle
Bridge
Forma-stanzol - last few weeks of cycle and continue for PCT

How long do I run my PCT?
I do have LiquiDex 30ml 1mg/ml - just in case my nips get itchy :D

Any input would greatly be appreciated!

Thanks for the info -
The Ldex is from ar r and I have heard good things even though it is $$$. I did not realize that PCT is just as $$$ as my cycle.
Should I then start my PCT (4weeks long) after my last mast shot or my last test shot?
Also, should I only use the Adex if I feel any symptoms? How much and for how long?

Do you think test cyp is the same as test e - have read that test e has a shorter half life and the only difference is 2-3 shots a week of test e vs 1 shot of test cyp a week
Can I stack (cocktail) the mast and the test?
I am hoping with the added pump/energy I can do cardio twice a day (morning and before bed) also hoping to give the old lady a cardio workout also :D

start your pct two weeks after your last test c shot, it has about the same ester length as E.

Have heard that the tst prop shots can really hurt - I know that everyone reacts different and I have never really had a bad shot - whether me glut or quad.
This stack okay for a quad shot?

Last edited:
yeah quad and glute. rotate so you have 4 injection sites and don't inject the same place twice in a row.

Love the pic cgar! Right handed so the left cheek is the hardest to pin.
Also, please feel free to add advice or change anything up- this includes any supps you think I should add or change or don't need at all for PCT. Do you think the mast is unnecessary? Or this a good first cycle? Can I or should i run mast the full 10weeks? I thought that maybe to harsh on my body.
I added the mast because of the anti e and have read that it works as a blocker also and no water so thought it would work great with test. Besides the given side effects hair, acne, oily - what else should I expect?
Thanks for the info thus far bros - want to do this right

Love the pic cgar! Right handed so the left cheek is the hardest to pin.
Also, please feel free to add advice or change anything up- this includes any supps you think I should add or change or don't need at all for PCT. Do you think the mast is unnecessary? Or this a good first cycle? Can I or should i run mast the full 10weeks? I thought that maybe to harsh on my body.
I added the mast because of the anti e and have read that it works as a blocker also and no water so thought it would work great with test. Besides the given side effects hair, acne, oily - what else should I expect?
Thanks for the info thus far bros - want to do this right

Lol yeah it gets really hard to pin the glutes once you start getting bigger. I could barely turn around enough to pin them during my cyc.

To prevent acne you prob need one more shower a day than usual using regular bar soap like irish spring. There's a supp at NTBM called acnetame that is for the end of your cycle and preventing acne so you may wanna look into that. Guys around here use Nizoral shampoo on cycle to combat hairloss.

It sounds like youve done your research bro and that's good. The only thing I would do that you didn't mention is run HCG during the cycle to prevent the boyz from shrinking and making recovery during PCT MUCH easier! When the synthetic Test is shutting down your natural production the HCG will make your pituitary send LH to your nuts and keep them alive and kicking instead of shutting them down and experiencing atrophy.

I don't know enough about Mast to answer your questions there so you will have to wait for another response.

You think I should run the hcg during whole cyle and into PCT? I thought hcg loses it's effect after period of time? Was thinking of running it the last few weeks of cycle and into my PCT. Any thought? From my PCT above do youu think it is overkill because have got a few different opinions about that.

You think I should run the hcg during whole cyle and into PCT? I thought hcg loses it's effect after period of time? Was thinking of running it the last few weeks of cycle and into my PCT. Any thought? From my PCT above do youu think it is overkill because have got a few different opinions about that.

From personal experience I am saying this; yes you should definitely run hcg during the cycle and i would wait no later than end of week 3 after first injection or before if you notice any atrophy. This might sound funny bro but I swear I'm getting a micrometer and measuring those bad boys so I know where they are supposed to be lol. I am not absolutely sure on when to stop the hcg but I think I remember reading that it's around 1 week after your last Test shot.

Top Bottom