Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st cycle Advice please.

florguy25

I am getting ready to start my first cycle. I have been working out consistently for approx 4 years and the last year has been 100% dedication. Will mostly be following a diet to trim bf.

I am 25
5'10-11ish
180lbs
Approx 8%BF

I am already in pretty good shape, get asked what I am taking all the time, but would like to pack on roughly 10lbs. of muscle and define my abs a little more.

I am pretty set on taking Test prop (either 100/EOD or 50/ED), (don't mind the freq. inj.) and anavar (50mg/ED), but have a few question.
Should I take the prop ED or EOD?
I also have provion should I take that during this cycle, I had read it could be taken PCT to assist in lowering estrogen?
Will also take creatine during the cycle as I heard it is synergistic with anavar.

Any common side effects with this cycle that I should expect?

PCT i am considering taking Clomid, and liquid stane. was thing of taking post cycle and unleashed as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated

I am getting ready to start my first cycle. I have been working out consistently for approx 4 years and the last year has been 100% dedication. Will mostly be following a diet to trim bf.

I am 25
5'10-11ish
180lbs
Approx 8%BF

I am already in pretty good shape, get asked what I am taking all the time, but would like to pack on roughly 10lbs. of muscle and define my abs a little more.

I am pretty set on taking Test prop (either 100/EOD or 50/ED), (don't mind the freq. inj.) and anavar (50mg/ED), but have a few question.
I also have provion should I take that during this cycle, I had read it could be taken PCT to assist in lowering estrogen?
Will also take creatine during the cycle as I heard it is synergistic with anavar.

PCT i am considering taking Clomid, and liquid stane. was thing of taking post cycle and unleashed as well. Any advice is greatly appreciated

100 EOD is fine make sure u rotate injection areas. How many weeks did u plan on cycling? Take something during cycle to help prevent shutdown (HCG or HCGenerate) if ur doin a 10-12 week cycle start one of those around week 5 or 6. That var dose is pretty low might wanna bump that up and take a liver protectant. PCT will be good with a low dose of clomid and unleashed and possibly some Formastanazol.

Thank you for the advice, I was thinking of taking HCGenerate, and formastanazol as well, def will do that now. Plan on roating between shoulders glutes and quads. Havent decided yet, prob will do a 8-10 week cycle depending on my results.

I am 25
5'10-11ish
180lbs
Approx 8%BF

i like the cycle itself... it should produce some nice results but there are some things you need corrected... first... proviron should not be used in pct at all bro... doing that doesnt give you a chance to recover... you want to run your ai on cycle... i would have arimidex on hand... no point to be using stane in pct... post cycle, unleashed and clomid is good for pct and definitely use creatine on cycle... i would use creatine nitrate... no water retention and great pumps and energy

Sent from my Samsung Galaxy

Ok provion during cycle, doesn't stand act similarly to nova? Yea I was thinking of using unleashed and post cycle together.

So basically Clomid, Unleashed, Post cycle, and nova or stane? I have also heard that formastanzol would be beneficial in raising natural test during PCT.

I have heard that it would be beneficial to start using HCG roughly 2-3 weeks into my cycle to prevent complete shutdown, and somewhat prime myself for recovery, anyone have experience with this and its side effects? heard it might cause gyno.

Also wondering if anyone had any experience with a Test prop, anavar, and provion cycle? What results and sides should I expect?

Ok provion during cycle, doesn't stand act similarly to nova? Yea I was thinking of using unleashed and post cycle together.

So basically Clomid, Unleashed, Post cycle, and nova or stane? I have also heard that formastanzol would be beneficial in raising natural test during PCT.

I have heard that it would be beneficial to start using HCG roughly 2-3 weeks into my cycle to prevent complete shutdown, and somewhat prime myself for recovery, anyone have experience with this and its side effects? heard it might cause gyno.

Also wondering if anyone had any experience with a Test prop, anavar, and provion cycle? What results and sides should I expect?

bro, you dont need nolva or stane in your pct...

prop, anavar and proviron will be a fucking bad ass cycle man... run anavar at 60-80 mg and proviron at least 50 mg and you will be loving it...

Alrighty thank you! Does the HCG sound good? or would just HCGenerate suffice? I am excited about it. Not to sound conseted, but many people already ask me what I take, really wanna see what I will look like after.

There will be virtually no aromatization form the cycle so you won;t need an anti e. If you're supper sensitive, just use a little forma while on and use portein factory POST CYCLE afterward. That's be fine.

I'm not a fan of clomid and wouldn't recommend it.

HCGen is not PCT. It's best while on to delay suppression. Use UNLEASHED afterward and follow with BRIDGE.

Thank you that Sounds good I think I finally Have it figured out lol.

I will Run HCGenerate the about 3 weeks into my cycle until weeks 8
Then Unleashed, Post Cycle, and Formastanzol for PCT
and Bridge once that has finished for sometime

I will also keep something around just incase I do experience gyno side effects.

Top Bottom