Please Scroll Down to See Forums Below
napsgear
genezapharmateuticals
domestic-supply
puritysourcelabs
Research Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic
napsgeargenezapharmateuticals domestic-supplypuritysourcelabsResearch Chemical SciencesUGFREAKeudomestic

1st Beastdrol Cycle

I won't run any cycle without N2guard....especially Beastdrol. Your health should be your first priority on cycle

I can see why. The shortness of breath cause by spikes in my blood pressure is annoying. I'm doing everything to bring it down till N2 Guard shows up. How long does it take to ship to Canada??

Day 4.
Feel pretty damn good, sides disappeared, for the most part. According to my new scale a bought, I'm up to 177.2 so that's over 5lbs in 4 days. Been eating lots. But I noticed I'm holding a little more fat around my stomach. I don't have a lot of fat in my diet, but I drink a shit load of homo milk. And very little cardio. Can I add a few Cardio sessions in the week to bring that down, without compromising my muscle gains?

6 foot 175.. Go eat something and take some creatine if you want a boost.. steroids aint for you my man..
When i started working out i was already 168lb at 5"8, and my bf was below 18%.. You are too skinny for roids in my opinion, ofcourse you can do whatever the fuck you wanna do.. lol..

You been watching twin muscle brah

Top Bottom